Froggy the Great

Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

16 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

I see the Hamsterlet is already plotting world domination.

Starting with "How do I gain control of that remote control thingy?"

GEM

Anything with buttons really. Sephy likes to steal and pretend anything with buttons is a phone. Phones, of course, also remotes, heating pad switches, a hard drive one time :rolleyes: :lol:

1 hour ago, Crowley said:

Given my current space limitations, buying more physical things isn't a top priority. Also, given that my newest mini seems to require a significant amount of stuff himself, that's now doubly so.

Also, as soon as he gets some mobility, he’s gonna start touching EVERYTHING. Pulling it off the shelf, chewing on it, ripping it up, taking the discs out and chewing on those... a minimalist lifestyle is really ideal for having a toddler.

• Like 12

53 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Ricotta/Orange/Apple Pie is a succes.

20201022_192749.jpg

20201022_193305.jpg

I saw this and heard a huge rumble. Had to go eat lunch before coming back. Had black forest cake for desert but would trade it for a piece of that pie.

Roads, streets and driveway cleaned but not sure if the MIL is being released from the hospital today. We decided to stay at home until we get the official word because we've already put on over a thousand kilometers this week driving there and back. At least she has a phone in her room now so my wife has been able to talk to her the last couple of days.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

Chilli's cooking. Should be ready sixish

PXL_20201022_190504895.jpg

We really need a Drool emoticon!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Painting Platinum! #044 -- started at 3:07 PM.   Sadie is painting 3001 Phoenix.

The giveaway today is three paints: Clear Phthalo Green, Clear Phthalo Blue, Clear Orange.  She is also adding some unspecified bonus paints.  One set of paints for every five subs.

https://www.twitch.tv/reaperminiatures

Edited by Serenity
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Humansquish said:

It will last until M.E.O.W gets tired of being touched, then the claws come out.

L.O.T.S. is adopting a tentacles off, wait and see attitude.

GEM :;,;:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Phooey. Missed painting platinum. 

Edited by TGP
  • Sad 4

26 minutes ago, Zink said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKKSI1OPGa4 What did I just watch? Youtube suggestion. No idea what the rules are or how it was scored except it seemed to be last man standing. 

Looks a bit like sumo scoring - once you're on the ground you're out. And the "last man standing" seems to be assumed if a team is down to 1 with at least 3 on the opposite side.

• Like 6

As noted in the 3d printing topic, I've got a hacker or did have one.

It appears I've had a Amazon transaction hacker in my account for past few months. Since none of them were huge amounts, I really didn't notice em till today. Since, I took vacation last week, I needed to see if I got a check deposited this morning, since I didn't get a credit alert. There was a 90 dollar transaction & I knew right then, I had a hacker. Since my last transaction was like Sept 20th or so & it was only for a phone screen protector....sigh

Not a good time to wait for a new card as my bank said it was taking 15 days for new cards. It use to be 7 to 10 days (damn COVID....again). I need to switch some things around that was tied to my card, hopefully nothing will be disturbed while I wait. I hate bank hackers but it felt like it's been awhile since I had one.

• Sad 14