Froggy the Great

Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

Pooh Bear would call this a blustery day here. As our Master of the Hamsters would say...

COFFEE!

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Corsair said:

Pooh Bear would call this a blustery day here. As our Master of the Hamsters would say...

COFFEE!

Same here...

And it's too late in the day for coffee... it's time for BEER!

• Like 10

8 hours ago, CaptainPete said:

Ah, yes, how people forget that Oregon isn't all just Portland. Honestly, I've saw more "WTF Idaho?" stories than Florida growing up. They're very weird in Idaho and it's not just the racists.

You can kinda lump eastern & parts of central Oregon into IDUHoooo as majority of the people think about the same way, just a different state on their IDs. You can really tell right now with the election going on, etc etc.

IDUHoooo a great place to visit for the scenery but not the people!!

Lasted 8 minutes on Reaper Live tonight...& this was without any tech issues.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, haldir said:

You can kinda lump eastern & parts of central Oregon into IDUHoooo as majority of the people think about the same way, just a different state on their IDs. You can really tell right now with the election going on, etc etc.

IDUHoooo a great place to visit for the scenery but not the people!!

Lasted 8 minutes on Reaper Live tonight...& this was without any tech issues.

HEY!

The people in Nampa, Idaho are starting construction of my new house as I type this.

GEM

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, TripleH said:

123003659_3666939423368946_447684013875089208_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=2c4854&_nc_ohc=dLMgpZwSVbQAX_Sn6DP&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=620077c63f0f7470631724c6a283e8c8&oe=5FC07504

Then there is the old computer game Homeworld - where the mothership just casually moves the universe around the ship....

The Auld Grump

• Like 9

21 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I had a miserable day yesterday.

Still not feeling all too happy, need a little time.

Hope you all have a better day.

sounds like officer issues...

• Like 7

3 hours ago, knarthex said:

sounds like officer issues...

Nope, those I can handle.

The issue is solved, I'll leave it at that.

It just made me feel bad.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

Good: it's Friday.

Not so good: it's snow/raining outside; but it's still Friday!

• Like 7

It is a gloomy, rainy day here on the central east cost of the US.  (At least over my house...). I have the day off from work, so I started two kinds of bread.  The active one needs to be folded every half hour for the next couple of hours, so I finally sat down at my desk and spready out some paint...

0BBEDA21-FC8F-4D9A-A274-D0AE0124E101.thumb.jpeg.ce8137a0ed68cd0ccb2ff42a71230b27.jpeg

No art here today; looks like old Minifig orcs and some Prince August home cast figures from earlier this summer, also orcs, gobllins etc.  Guess this will be my Orctober entry...Anyway, they are all simple figures without a lot of extra detail, so I hope to work up some inspiration by getting a few of them knocked out quickly.

• Like 15

Whoooo it's Friday! 

Boo I go back to work on Monday >.>

Two weeks off has been lovely, even if it's seemed to fly by quickly.  On the flipside though, my last four days off this year are in a few weeks, and by then I should have my new joystick in and maybe even the mounts too.  Oh, and the airbrush... 

• Like 10