Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

2 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Hmmmm, Amazon music seems to be down.....how am I supposed to concentrate now??

Suppose I could listen to the stuff on my hard drive, I guess....if I have to.....

I'll playfully say I think this is why I have YouTube Premium, Amazon Prime (although it seems that's mainly for Twitch Prime, and a bit of shopping for me), and Spotify Premium.  If one's down, there's still plenty of other choices ^_^

If all of them were down at the same time, I suspect that's like three signs of the apocalypse in and of itself! :P

• Like 4

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Thoramel said:

Ah. A big cup of afternoon coffee at the beginning of a long weekend is the best coffee.

And do you know what makes a big cup of afternoon coffee at the beginning of a long weekend the best coffee?

Rum.

I'll take Amaretto in mine, since that doesn't come with a hospital trip ^_^

• Like 6

The snow melted already, but clouds and rain have remained. Which has brightened my mood considerably. Gnomes have been placed in strategic windowsill positions, along with various other defensive measures, in expectation of the swarming of the spectral turkeys come nightfall.

The most dangerous time of year is upon us, for after the end of Thanksgiving the fell dinner spirits will depart, but on Black Friday the power of Corrupted Santa shall erupt onto the Earth. The Great Pumpkin is still miffed about the bullelfery concerning the Halloween Special this year, so His protection has been somewhat withdrawn, the Skoli (Unseelie Keebler elves who escaped Santa's sweatshops) at the best of times barely tolerate humanity and now have followed the Great Pumpkin in more or less sitting out this year's battles in their fortified tree bunkers. So no help from that end either. 

Tidings of madness and woe....

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:
30 minutes ago, Thoramel said:

Ah. A big cup of afternoon coffee at the beginning of a long weekend is the best coffee.

And do you know what makes a big cup of afternoon coffee at the beginning of a long weekend the best coffee?

Rum.

I'll take Amaretto in mine, since that doesn't come with a hospital trip ^_^

Bailey's please. And we'll ignore the fact that I still have 3 hours left at work.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Corn pudding just came out of the oven. Hamsterling is asleep. Eggnog in my glass. Christmas music playing.

All in all a good start to the evening.

As for Alice, yeah, I've been giving her some extra love, hugs, kisses, and soon a bath. Okay, she isn't actually gonna like that last one, but she needs it.

I miss my Lucymonster.

• Like 15
  • Sad 4

20 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Corn pudding just came out of the oven. Hamsterling is asleep. Eggnog in my glass. Christmas music playing.

All in all a good start to the evening.

As for Alice, yeah, I've been giving her some extra love, hugs, kisses, and soon a bath. Okay, she isn't actually gonna like that last one, but she needs it.

I miss my Lucymonster.

I grieve with you and miss a comparable succession of Dumb Good Boys.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Blah. Finally returned to the xbone, but Valhalla was just irritating me tbh. Having a hard time settling into the gameplay. Aaaaand the Aussie turned it off again. Because she's the devil. Haven't even thought about writing today, and it has been delightful. But I'm soooooooo bored now!

Feeling pretty draggy. Hope I'm not getting sick. May be my ticket to skip dinner tomorrow tho lol.

Thinkin' about opening that bottle of scotch here in a bit. Putting on some Coltrane. Do a little of what lovers do when their lovers aren't around.

They nap, right?

Feels like a Friday around here. Pretty nice vibe, all things considered.

• Like 7