Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

It seems that most of you responded to my thing about the D&D controversies are the same page as I am. I have two things I always say: "No D&D is better than bad D&D" and "If you don't like D&D, why the (insert favorite expletive here) are you playing it?" I also point people to the fact that almost every game has a note in the DM/GM section that says it's your game. :zombie:

In other news, I did absolutely nothing of worth last night. Tonight, I have to buckle down and get on top of stuff now. I've been slacking too much lately. I'm going to restart the job hunt on Monday. That's going to be fun...

• Like 9

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have acquired a bunch of boxes for use in packing my hobby stuff up in preparation for my upcoming move. The movers are also going to be doing packing as well, but I'd rather pack my hobby stuff myself. If it gets broken, I'd rather it be my fault.

• Like 14

On 11/26/2020 at 12:45 AM, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Blood Angels codex this time? Or is it the Gladiator tank?

Neither, actually! I got bit by the Cities of Sigmar love (or iterations thereof) I've had  since the very beginning of my miniature career. Bought one Drusa Kraeth's Shadowpact, a Wood Elf Blood Bowl team, and a Freeguild General on Griffon who will be the leader of my CoS army. I'll convert the Wood Elves into Cities of Sigmar troops, or even Lumineth. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, BadgersinMeadows said:

Neither, actually! I got bit by the Cities of Sigmar love (or iterations thereof) I've had  since the very beginning of my miniature career. Bought one Drusa Kraeth's Shadowpact, a Wood Elf Blood Bowl team, and a Freeguild General on Griffon who will be the leader of my CoS army. I'll convert the Wood Elves into Cities of Sigmar troops, or even Lumineth. 

Don't worry, you'll succumb to Chaos soon enough!

We can wait.

image.png.713e68f1a87017f69edaff0b1ca8593e.png

• Haha 14

1 minute ago, Glitterwolf said:

Don't worry, you'll succumb to Chaos soon enough!

We can wait.

image.png.713e68f1a87017f69edaff0b1ca8593e.png

I play Night Lords in 40k though most of them tend to view the Ruinous Powers with disdain, so I'm covered on the Chaos front. 

More pressing a threat for me than Chaos is the pile of unpainted miniatures I've accumulated - And it calls for more boxes to add to the pile, haha. 

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, BadgersinMeadows said:

I play Night Lords in 40k though most of them tend to view the Ruinous Powers with disdain, so I'm covered on the Chaos front. 

More pressing a threat for me than Chaos is the pile of unpainted miniatures I've accumulated - And it calls for more boxes to add to the pile, haha. 

I can relate to that.

I'm searching for a Potion of Immortality in order to be able to paint them all!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, BadgersinMeadows said:

I can related to this as well, as in the near(ish) future I'll probably be buying my first boxed set or two. Seriously thinking about the new command edition starter box, the Kill Team starter box, and the Necromunda box.  Yup, this fox is going "hmm, I could fill most of a table how I want with all of that terrain..." 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

How is it Sunday already? By my calculations it ought to Saturday....unless....perhaps battle with the Fell Turkey Spirits and the Warding Rites against the baleful influence of Corrupted Santa took more out of me than I thought...or mayhap I got shunted slightly forward in time due to the space/time matrix being somehow related to the settings on the hot water heater, so by adjusting those.....wait a minute!

Look outside everyone, and report back if there is a rain of donuts coming down in your area, if so, then perhaps the Dire Might of Corrupted Santa has been broken!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

54 minutes ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

How is it Sunday already? By my calculations it ought to Saturday....unless....perhaps battle with the Fell Turkey Spirits and the Warding Rites against the baleful influence of Corrupted Santa took more out of me than I thought...or mayhap I got shunted slightly forward in time due to the space/time matrix being somehow related to the settings on the hot water heater, so by adjusting those.....wait a minute!

Look outside everyone, and report back if there is a rain of donuts coming down in your area, if so, then perhaps the Dire Might of Corrupted Santa has been broken!

Sorry, no donuts here.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2