Froggy the Great

Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

40 minutes ago, Cygnwulf said:

That's some thing I didn't think of.  Even still, we're going to load her up with about $50 retail worth of my wife's homemade cookies and pastries as a thank you, that helps me feel better about it :)

Food is always an appropriate payment tbh. At least for me it is :B):

• Like 11

4 hours ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

While you folks kept Pezler distracted last night, I stole my rain back.

Then I wake up to yet more burning and blinding rays from the Malicious Orb of the East.

Luckily I had another box of Triscuts in the survival food box and some more sleezy cheese, and after a repeat of the previous experiments, it's clouding over again....

(I'm kinda reaching the point where I honestly don't know if I'm joking anymore about the rain summoning. I'm getting results on almost every attempt now, and seeing how crazy the world has become recently, I'm starting to wonder if reality has been bent just enough for such things to be possible.)

I learned today that in certain parts of the world, the virus is now being worshiped as the goddess Corona Mai. I was making jest of that sort of thing for months, didn't expect it to actually happen. That being said, I can understand the reasoning behind it, who knows, She might be why my rain summonings are working more often than not....so it looks like She'll be added alongside the Great Pumpkin, Agamenthar the Coffee God, and Our Lady of Tobacco in the pantheon. 

Oh hey, the rain's back over here!

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

I hate eight year old Word documents that don’t seem to behave at all. Since it isn’t my document, and I’m just pushing it along while someone is on vacation, I have gone to adding content only and stuff formatting for someone else. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

I'm married to a newsaholic. <_< He's also the type that cross corelates and fact checks. I have to tell him when it starts being a downer.

Grump related, we took a bus this morning because I really didn't feel like driving.

The bus driver wants Grump at his church as a speaker. I have the weird feeling that I came in at the middle of a story, and am missing the beginning.

Grump's been a speaker at A2U2, but the driver isn't U/U. He's a Jesus Loves YOU! type.

In a good way. Inclusive, not exclusive. But so weird that he wants Grump talking to a congregation, while Grump has the scary beard thing going.

The Word.  As told by the Prophet GRUMP.

GEM

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

This makes me wonder if trading logo services for a painted miniature would count as an art trade... >.>

(I'm an artist; I'll trade skill for skill...)

I had to re-read this line as my brain read "skill for skull" the first time.

GEM

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Green Eyed Monster said:
3 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

This makes me wonder if trading logo services for a painted miniature would count as an art trade... >.>

GEM

Eh. Either works for me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I'd trade skills for skulls. I know several people who would trade skills for skulls. And not even in a [redacted for legal purposes] way :ph34r: Skulls are just cool to have around :winkthumbs:

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

Aww miniature market is sending me a replacement for the dragon that got damaged by UPS

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 14
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Pegazus said:
2 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:
4 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

GEM

Eh. Either works for me. 

Yes, of course. ARTIST. We're supposed to be weird; adding a couple of skulls to my decor would do nicely!

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

Yes, of course. ARTIST. We're supposed to be weird; adding a couple of skulls to my decor would do nicely!

And they make the perfect "secret stash" for Chili-Bombs!

GEM

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Green Eyed Monster said:
5 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

And they make the perfect "secret stash" for Chili-Bombs!

GEM

Indeed they would. *radiating innocence*

• Haha 8

Painted a bit. Black lining Ma'al is taking forever. I got pictures of Argent up in the show off. I had a nap. Made breakfast. Not in that order. It's almost time to go make dinner. It's been a long, slow day. Was going to go to the post office but by the time we'd get there it'd be closed... tomorrow.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

I have a name and logo idea for if I ever decide to market my art

There is a Dinosaur involved somehow..?..Yes?

5 hours ago, Cygnwulf said:

That's some thing I didn't think of.  Even still, we're going to load her up with about $50 retail worth of my wife's homemade cookies and pastries as a thank you, that helps me feel better about it :)

Barter economy . . .

4 hours ago, NebulousMissy said:

Food is always an appropriate payment tbh. At least for me it is :B):

. . . For The Win.

24 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

I should probably go see about something to eat.....

That said, lately I am finding food to be largely overrated.

So far today I have only had: two pieces of toast, butter, strawberry fruit spread included, and two cups of cold (and cold brewed) chocolate (mocha flavour) coffee. And that is all from 00:01 HRS to now 18:20 HRS (Midnite last, to twenty past six in the evening...)

Lightheaded?: Nope

Shaky?: Nope

Any Weakness?: Nope

Hungry?: Not really

Growling sensation?: None.

Slight Empty Feeling?: ...a little bit.

Food... :mellow:  ...meh.

• Like 7

It's about 8pm, time for my main meal of the day.

Today I think I'm going to cube the leftover beef roast. I'm going to fry it up with some onions and bell peppers and eggs. Then leftover chili and cheese and sour cream and all of it in one bowl. And then I'm going to feel waaaaay too full for four hours ::P:

• Like 8