Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

1 hour ago, Froggy the Great said:

I have a job offer after 8 moths looking.  I feel less elation and more grief than I would otherwise expect.

Good to have a job, sad that it doesn't bring the joy you expected.

Congrats on a source of income again!

Hope you will feel better about it soon, maybe this is a step towards something you like.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

"Why are you trying to paint? Pay attention to meeeeee!" :rolleyes:

(Not shown in photo- Loki is sprawled across my shoulders at the same time)IMG_20201222_154442489.thumb.jpg.a7608ef609390c52bed2871df98b017d.jpg

Notice the similarity in both the cat and the dragon, the coiled potential power...the look in the eyes of the cat that shows how the sight of the zombie dragon is bringing back ancestral memories...

Further investigation into the cat/dragon connection has unveiled that the reason cats are so fond of going after birds dates back to when their ancestors ruled the peaks, at unending war with the dinosaurs below. They recognize in birds, the continuation of their ancient foes and react in much the same way as the Great Northern Fur Dragons would have done. Also there is an element of jealously over losing the ability to fly, so the sight of a tiny feathered dinosaur on the wing strikes a nerve. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

Found in Reaper Socials channel on Discord:

The Crow's Nest Holiday Extravaganza today at 4:00pm CT Come join host Jason Wiebe and Micheal Proctor on an adventure. Who knows what's going to happen!? Twitch: https://t.co/awR3ljiAms

Ep2gjAOWwAAvekh.jpg:large

TwitterToday at 9:28 AM

ETA: It was a fun show, all about holiday-related questions and stories with Michael Proctor, Jen Greenwald, Gene Van Horne, Bobby Jackson, Jason Wiebe, Ron Hawkins, and Rhonda Bender, wrangled by Justin. 

Congratulations to the ten winners of the giveaway on Crow's Nest today.  They won a pair of Christmas miniatures: Christmas Eve and the Christmas Knight.  They gave away one pair for every three subs during the show.

Edited by Serenity
Info added
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Also there is an element of jealously over losing the ability to fly, so the sight of a tiny feathered dinosaur on the wing strikes a nerve. 

Some specimens have retained this ability, they are merely biding their time until the moment is right :ph34r:

907148526_DSCN3269.thumb.JPG.e118d955deb40d5d0ebe65fdcde831b4(1).jpeg.ffe1cdd9253af834b2734b913026e4f6.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 19

5 hours ago, Morihalda said:

I did plaaaan on sending out cards. This year's subject was going to be the bohemian waxwing. But now it's already the 22nd.... :blink:

I'm emailing people an x-mas card this year. I photoshopped it myself, lol.

Edit: Crap, I need to make a list of who's getting one before I send them tomorrow...

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 10
  • Haha 2

A friend cautioned me I was heading down a dark path by ordering scale model tank kits (something something increasing the size of the backlog exponentially), but apparently my reasoning of "to keep myself busy, but without re-injuring the finger while it heals" is sound. 

My hobby shop... Located suspiciously close to my butcher (seriously, only a few blocks separate the two), and also location suspiciously close to my "main" flgs too... 

• Haha 12