Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Did something I haven’t done in years!

I slept past 11am! And I was in bed at a decent time, too. 

Wonder what let me do that, its such a rarity. 

Now to figure out what to do with half a day. Its a bit like a half donut in the office breakroom.

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

That is definitely a cursed shield of missile attraction.

Hmmm I may have to use that if it ever comes up in a D&D AL game. Symbol is something like a hawk, as soon as the players uses it, warps to the finger! :devil:

Rain, rain & more rain today so far. At least my front & back yard are nice & green this year so far. Give a week or so after it actually warms up here & they'll be yellow again. Goofy bunny, she is trying to get out of the rain & is under a table (which was part of a modular plastic shelving unit) but it has holes......she finally moves to under the outdoor table. :lol:

• Like 10

On 6/11/2020 at 7:19 PM, Corsair said:

Well yesterday Lady C and I got a coupon so decided to try Burger King's Impossible Whopper, their new veggie burger. A pleasant surprise , it was a very good sandwich. I still prefer the original cow version but Lady C said she will get it again. We were laughing while we waited about how you could really cause some confusion by getting one with bacon. And then tonight Lady C made one of the best quiches she has ever made, just about a 5 star rating on that one. And we have a pan chocolate chip cookie in the oven for a going away lunch for one of the tellers from another of our banks who has been with us since we had to shut some down due to Covid. A really sweet young lady, she will definitely be missed.

Cook's Illustrated gave the Impossible Burger really high marks.  Main issue is that the price per pound is that of some nice steaks instead of in the hamburger range.

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, lowlylowlycook said:

Cook's Illustrated gave the Impossible Burger really high marks.  Main issue is that the price per pound is that of some nice steaks instead of in the hamburger range.

Right now they are 2 for $6 at the local BKs.

Went to BK a few weeks back - first time since the quarantine began - they had... real onion rings, because their supplier had run out of the extruded pseudo onion rings they normally have.

The Auld Grump

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Got up early this morning to watch the unboxing of the new Launch Set from GW. My wallet ran away from home.

I don't play anymore, but out of curiosity, how much money do they want for it?

• Like 4

23 hours ago, redambrosia said:

I know what kind of parties my baby girl is having!

I got assorted cheap tea cups on eBay several years ago for a little girls tea party, I might have to use them for a sundae party.  ::D:

5 hours ago, NebulousMissy said:

They found me...

I have an appointment to give blood again...

On behalf of all us iron deprived people, thank you!!

• Like 7