Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

Finally it stopped snowing here. Pretty sure it snowed from the evening till now. I guess making up for no snow, mild temps the last few months. Now the sun shining, so closing blinds to reduce snow blindness in the house....jeesh.

Actually heading out to the garage to do a little bit of modeling here, just need to it warm up a bit in there.

• Like 7
  • Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Announcing the arrival of Baby Hamster!

I said goodbye to Lucy this afternoon. It was time. She went peacefully.   She was a good girl.

The lovely piece I commissioned from @kristof65's wife arrived safely!            EDIT: This picture doesn't show it, but some of the glass pieces are iridescent.  

Posted Images

I got into the zone today and painted this girl I got from a BOGW a few years ago,

She was half painted, I repainted her and gave her a background story.

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/94704-visbaronetess-delour-aulamaxa-by-glitterwolf/

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 11

For those who may be contemplating the pot of water on the stove humidification technique I suggested yesterday, here's a little tip to spread the humidified air around.

Turn on the fan [just the fan] in your HVAC system so that the air will circulate throughout the house.

Of course, if your heater is running a lot that will spread the humidified air without having to tinker with your thermostat.

We are currently experiencing temps in the low 60s [F] but with a considerable wind chill factor due to a windstorm currently whistling through the area.  Which means low humidity [and lots of wind noise] so I'm taking my own advice.

Stay safe, dry, and warm peeps.

GEM

Edited by Green Eyed Monster
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

51 years ago today, Black Sabbath released their debut album.

Incidentally, it was Friday the 13th.

& I listen to it frequently through the headphones at work too!!

• Like 4
15 hours ago, Morihalda said:

I'm hoping it will be a great weekend and we're working really hard to make it that way, because this week was rough

:unsure: Sorry you had a rough week, did you post about it and I just missed it?

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

For those who may be contemplating the pot of water on the stove humidification technique I suggested yesterday, here's a little tip to spread the humidified air around.

Turn on the fan [just the fan] in your HVAC system so that the air will circulate throughout the house.

Of course, if your heater is running a lot that will spread the humidified air without having to tinker with your thermostat.

We are currently experiencing temps in the low 60s [F] but with a considerable wind chill factor due to a windstorm currently whistling through the area.  Which means low humidity [and lots of wind noise] so I'm taking my own advice.

Stay safe, dry, and warm peeps.

GEM

Thanks for this, my sinuses are so dry they've been minorly bleeding off and on for a while. It doesn't help that I probably also have a cold.

Spent some more time with Mr. Ross and some paint today. (Might just make these their own thread.) I thought it was too brown near the end so I added some green and darker blue and I think that saved it.

IMG_20210213_134422_071.thumb.jpg.8275d7fce2bc50cf3d67757cf8df70be.jpg

ETA: 

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/94705-sparrow-paints-with-bob-ross/

Edited by SparrowMarie
  • Like 17

We had some ice 2 days ago and it is still hanging on due to below freezing temps. We are supposed to get snow/ice tomorrow with it staying below freezing until late next week. We are both a bit better from the flu, went out to Wallyworld today for a few things, we are now set until it gets a bit better. Goal for tonight is to make a new Starfinder character.

• Like 10
3 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

About ten hours of power outage later.. 

We're not frozen, albeit I'm pretty sure by rights we should be.. :/

My sinus' are lolfu about this whole thing. >.<

Oof. We've not lost power but *knocks on wood* wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Sinuses are about the same here though.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
5 hours ago, TGP said:

:unsure: Sorry you had a rough week, did you post about it and I just missed it?

Nah, just been consistently low so I don't bring it up except to point out why I so badly look forward to small, good moments.

It was too cold for the lion dancers today. I did see my best friend there though! So I was very grateful my love got me out of bed today.

• Like 9