Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Announcing the arrival of Baby Hamster!

I said goodbye to Lucy this afternoon. It was time. She went peacefully.   She was a good girl.

The lovely piece I commissioned from @kristof65's wife arrived safely!            EDIT: This picture doesn't show it, but some of the glass pieces are iridescent.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

I don't think its necessary (he says sipping his 3rd cup just past noon) people from the British Isles tend to treat whisky and tea like water... a basic necessity of life! 

Well, that and Irn Bru, otherwise known as "Scotland's other national drink" :poke:

Ugg, I know the feeling.  I was in a doctors office crushed almost body to body contact in a line in a tight hallway waiting for a vaccination and trying to get people to show some respect and social distancing.  then someone started kicking me in the leg.  It started to get violent... and then I woke up very confused and with an active leg cramp.

My mind plays vivid dreams and does not play fair but I think this social distancing thing may be trying to tell me something!

Next time, tell your subconscious to get you vaccinated in Salisbury Cathedral, it's a lot roomier there :)

1558376576_OIP-2021-02-22T181438_632.jpeg.0e25d24811e6aa920654baac7a941b33.jpeg

English biscuits, digestive biscuits, or American biscuits?

I made some really wild Lime shortbread cookies this weekend.  there are 12 really well guarded ones left...

Can confirm, @Kangaroorex make epic biscuits! 

Housemate was unsupervised in the shops and brought back Jammie Dodgers, Rich Tea, Chocolate Hob Nobs and Shortbread. So I guess they would be English biscuits to you guys. Rich Tea biscuits are otherwise known as "one dips" because that's how many dunks into the tea you get! 

• Like 9

Some reason, I got to thinking about the Portland Winterhawks jr hockey team & was curious to when the 2021 season was going to start - Feb 26!!! 4 days to listening to the webcasts off the phone. Damn, I miss listening to those.

Go 'hawks!!

EDIT: Ah crap, US division starts March 19th.Hmmm I miss the WHL, so I may just listen to a Canajun broadcast on the 26 instead. ^_^

• Like 7

From Reaper Discord:

ReaperJon Today at 1:12 PM

Note that Miniature Monday is canceled today due to a vaccination appointment.

I think that makes three weeks of bad luck for this show.  Other shows are scheduled to return this week, though.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

coffee.... pot.... is... empty...

Well... It's 5 o'clock somewhere? Eh.... maybe later. Barley tea it is.

Semi-productive rainy day.

Planning on working on my cardboard ship tonight, if I have the energy. Also need to finish working on my various minis for the RCL...

• Like 8

That feeling when you literally spend two days researching a wide variety of parts... Only to have Google politely notify you that exact chipset is currently having random USB disconnect issues >.<

Guess I'll have to look at the other side too, and see how things are going for them, and if they even have a motherboard that can do what I am asking of such a multi-user workstation.. 

• Like 6

*Tromp, tromp, tromp* Up the stairs...

That's funny, there are two boxes right in front of the door, as a FedEx truck below scoots away.... The smaller box is just a bit bigger than a one liter bottle of resin, while the other is considerably larger....

I wonder what they could be.... ::P:

Huh, that's funny, I had two boxes in my hands just a few seconds ago, now both the boxes and my wife have mysteriously vanished....

The Auld Grump

21 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

He seems to have his uses. Imagine what the city would be like if he didn't exist.

At least that's his rationale.... :devil:

For what it is worth, taking the tongue is one of the precautions the Dwarf Underworld traditionally utilizes....

The Auld Grump

• Like 3
  • Haha 10