Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Announcing the arrival of Baby Hamster!

I said goodbye to Lucy this afternoon. It was time. She went peacefully.   She was a good girl.

The lovely piece I commissioned from @kristof65's wife arrived safely!            EDIT: This picture doesn't show it, but some of the glass pieces are iridescent.  

Posted Images

I played in a new D&D game yesterday, starting at level 1.  My attempts to talk the goblins over to our side lasted just long enough for the rest of the party to horribly murderize them and desecrate the bodies.  Sigh, alas, still had fun.

• Like 8
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 3
1 minute ago, Corsair said:

M.E.O.W. is filing a complaint against WOOF for arming them...

t6jMR8L.jpg

Didn't you get the MEMO?

WOOF and B.I.R.D. are Allies!!

( and yes Crowley is also one of us!)

image.png.3e98b81e68fe00c74d14533d5e60dcf1.png

image.png.8cdbe7d598847aa563eb61903aeee89c.pngimage.png.a82038e97717fc5b3ffbc5592c27ee3f.png

image.png.438a4e43d713168e55284c222c6f0090.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

I still need to finish my taxes... ugh. Mostly that just means figuring out how to upload the forms... or I guess print and mail them, which is probably what I'll do for the federal with the big check I need to send them.

Hamsterling has been somewhat uncooperative this weekend. Not taking long naps means I have very little time for my stuff, and I need to wrap up my RCL stuff and get the pictures all taken. I have gotten the light box set up, so there's that at least.

Okay, didn't click, post, so pics taken and submitted. Time for more coffee.

• Like 7

Well, I have managed to accomplish filing my taxes for this year. Thanks to my monster, we didn’t have to pay anything, but we aren’t getting as big a refund as I hoped because our withholding got messed up for both of our jobs. Oh well. There’s still the supposed stimulus check to pay down our big debts.

• Like 9
6 hours ago, CaptainPete said:

1356617910430.jpg.f522c4bae34d0686164b11a822f64c92.jpg

I kind of want a mini of this... :ph34r:

Not sure if there's one of him with a shotgun, but there are Ned Kelly miniatures out there

Dead Man's Hand Kelly Gang and West Wind Production have one in the Empire of the Dead range - and that's just the two I know about

• Like 7

From the increased amount of traffic...including the subdivision biker legion with horrible taste in music....

From the glazed mania gleaming in the eyes of the local townsfolk...

From the nagging rabbit outside my front door this morning, the renewed complaining of the Fat Little Birds, and the return of allergies...

I know the Dread Season of Mud known as Spring hath come round once more. 

It's not even March yet, but already the Tyranny of the Yellow Orb returned earlier this week. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
11 hours ago, CaptainPete said:

1356617910430.jpg.f522c4bae34d0686164b11a822f64c92.jpg

I kind of want a mini of this... :ph34r:

20210301_142239.jpg

Left is a tournament miniature for Bushranger Bowl (Blood Bowl tournament). Right is from Eureka Miniatures. 

Edited by sumbloke
  • Like 10