Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

It's already March! It's already Monday!!

It's about to be a heckin' long week. 3 appointments, 3 classes, birthday means family stress, and the virtual con this weekend. Whew!

This will be the first time since joining you lovely folks that I won't be volunteering for a convention but uh. I think I have enough going on this week. :upside:

• Like 13
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Announcing the arrival of Baby Hamster!

I said goodbye to Lucy this afternoon. It was time. She went peacefully.   She was a good girl.

The lovely piece I commissioned from @kristof65's wife arrived safely!            EDIT: This picture doesn't show it, but some of the glass pieces are iridescent.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Kuroneko said:

Good morning everyone! It's a little bit foggy here today 

That looks gloriously foggy, with just the right amount of fog. 

And about two seconds before those birds decide to come bug you to see if you have food.  Silly birds. 

• Haha 8

Going for my first Covid jab today.

I'm a bit confused and worried about how high up on list I am, but at least it gives me an excuse to stop off at Marks & Sparks for some Buttermilk Chicken and Dirty Fries.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

New month, but still your dose of Timeline Trivia for March 1st:

• 1692 – Sarah Good, Sarah Osborne and Tituba were brought before local magistrates in Salem Village, Massachusetts, beginning what would become known as the Salem witch trials.

• 1893 – Electrical engineer Nikola Tesla gave the first public demonstration of radio in St. Louis, Missouri.

• 1998 – Titanic became the first film to gross over $1 billion worldwide.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

It's rainy and a bit cold this morning. I'm off to the Doctor's in a little bit. Then, a trip to the grocery store; I really know how to live it up on my day off!::P:

• Haha 9
1 hour ago, ManvsMini said:

New month, but still your dose of Timeline Trivia for March 1st:

• 1692 – Sarah Good, Sarah Osborne and Tituba were brought before local magistrates in Salem Village, Massachusetts, beginning what would become known as the Salem witch trials.

• 1893 – Electrical engineer Nikola Tesla gave the first public demonstration of radio in St. Louis, Missouri.

• 1998 – Titanic became the first film to gross over $1 billion worldwide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV0NoICl7cE

• Like 4

COFFEE!!

Looking forward to RVE this weekend.

I picked up Sunless Sea free on Epic games this week, and have already sunk several hours (and ships) playing it. Such a good game. Hard too...

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, Crowley said:

COFFEE!!

Looking forward to RVE this weekend.

I picked up Sunless Sea free on Epic games this week, and have already sunk several hours (and ships) playing it. Such a good game. Hard too...

Yah, I think I'm looking more to this one, then RCon last year. I guess with the way 2020 crushed everyone's plans last year, this is a fresh start. I had hoped to run some roll20 games for everyone but it's not to be. I'll run games that way, just not right now. Depending on if I wanna sleep on Friday afternoon, I may try to get in anther class for the Con. I just don't wanna say I'm gonna take one & then not do it.

T-minus 3 day working days (Friday at 8 am is when it starts!!) before week's worth of vacation kicks in! Looking forward to it, as the left side of my lower back has been acting up the last couple days. Not enough to knock me to floor when say I'm trying to downstack pallets at work but enough that is hurts. Oddly it hurts to lift my left leg to step up onto the step before coming inside the house...umm ok then.

• Like 8
5 hours ago, aku-chan said:

Going for my first Covid jab today.

I'm a bit confused and worried about how high up on list I am, but at least it gives me an excuse to stop off at Marks & Sparks for some Buttermilk Chicken and Dirty Fries.

Turned out I had nothing to worry about, being a carer put me much higher up the list than I thought it would.

More importantly, the store was out of Dirty Fries! I will not let such an injustice stand!

• Like 10