Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

On 3/3/2021 at 11:03 PM, TheAuldGrump said:

I made the mistake of admitting to my wife that I have never seen The Emperor's New Groove.

After tonight, I will no longer be able no make that claim.

It started by my asking Megan 'Who's Kronk?'

The Auld Grump - and why is Megan insisting I watch this after Brigid was put to bed?

Why I was asking 'Who's Kronk?' -

image.png.abd8956df4e20f3e5bf6e59388dbf3a5.png

I guess tonight, Kronk is getting a New Groove?

The Auld Grump

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/6/2021 at 8:56 AM, TGP said:

Airshow this weekend?

Three Spitfires and one F-35 (the former close to full throttle and the last nervously eyeing its stall speed).

What is up with the square gridded basing on top of the round basing? I feel like there is an untold story in this...

Looks like plastic embroidery 'canvas' to me.

A plastic mesh for needlepoint.

The Auld Grump

• Like 5

11 hours ago, haldir said:

Bunny time! I've decided each day while on vacation this week to post a pic of Thumper being Thumper.

20210307_074345.jpg

Thumper pictures are welcome even when you're not on vacation.

RVE was a little disapointing overall, but not because of anything to do with RVE, but rather the fact that Mrs. Hamster and the Hamsterling both seemed to think that the perfect time to do things was during any class I signed up for. Usually these things involved me not painting. *sigh* Still managed to get a bit of painting in, and have handouts, so... that's a plus at least.

D&D tonight was fun, but even with a relatively high level party, 10 giant rats is a pain in the elf when you don't have a good area effect option. We really need to find a level 1 or 2 wizard who can cast sleep to drag along with us.

WHISKEY!

• Like 8

9 hours ago, haldir said:

Ok, Thumper did probably one the cutest things I've ever seen her do. My son had a large plastic cup from Dickey's BBQ sitting on a footstool. It was empty but it had apple juice in it. Thumper came up to the stool, sniffed around for a bit & then promptly stood up, put her front paws on the stool & then proceeded to bite the cup & bring it back down to the floor. :lol:

She's never done that before!!

Your rabbit is starting to behave like a dog!

Keep those pics and stories coming!

I love animal pics.

• Like 8

A Monday stroll through history on March 8:

• 1702 – Queen Anne, the younger sister of Mary II, became Queen regnant of England, Scotland, and Ireland, and the last monarch from the House of Stuart.

• 1971 – The Fight of the Century between Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali commenced. Frazier won after 15 rounds by unanimous decision, remaining undefeated while giving Ali his first defeat.

• 2017 – The Azure Window, a 92-ft natural arch of limestone on the Maltese island of Gozo, collapsed in stormy weather after a century of natural erosion. It had been formed by the previous collapse of a sea cave, believed to have occurred in the 19th century.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

I had to set my work computer back up on my hobby desk this morning, but I did clear it over the weekend for long enough to get some paint laid out and finish a few figures to a tabletop standard.  I’ve now got enough of that batch of stuff painted to approximately the same style and uniformly based to run a Song of Blades and heroes skirmish (finally...it’s only taken since last summer...), which I hope to set up tonight.

• Like 8

Morning all, I hope your day is going great so far. I have been going over my marines and have picked out the first 5 man squad and the captain to work on. I alsso have the legs for my Tau Commander mostly put together.....

On the Hobby Bench

6 Space Marines

Tau Commander

My main Independent force for CAV SO

Another CAV for another Independent force

Tiles for my Warmaster Campaign.

Non Hobby Bench

Laundry

dishes

take care of sick child

let dogs in and out all day long.......

Well I hope our day stays great.