• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, haldir said:

Daily bunny pic

She is laying near my feet, so somewhat bad angle. ^_^

16152995707482491907455781669174.jpg

You know I just realized in that photo is "Kronk's New Groove"......hmmmm now I'm wondering if we even got Emporer's New Groove. I may have to just watch it on D+.

Back to the garage, model makin' commencing!

• Like 5

Reaper is not hosting Anne this morning...

Streaming MIniature Painting - Reaper Pro Tips - Living Statue coming to life.  Started at 11:30 AM.  Then she had to get her OBS/mic reconnected, so she's starting now.  Then mic went out again.  Now seems to be working fine.

https://www.twitch.tv/paintingbig

Edited by Serenity
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Moring all. I hope everyone is having a great day and if not, well try to. I am trying. My youngest is not feeling well. as she was yesterday, but I do not think she is actually sick... I am out of sorts today. I was pretty active yesterday, did laundry, did some hobbying. Today knowing she was not going to school, I slept in, till about 10ish. I do not think I slept well last night. I am tired and 'worn' out. I haste these days of feeling 'worn' out and do not want to do anything but just veg out. I do not mind them overall, but this is starting to get annoying. I did not eay much yesterday, 4 brats and a large bottle of water. plus the coffee. I feel like I could sleep for a week. Last day of work this week tonight. then the next three off. 

Anyways, I hope you all are having a great day and are doing well. 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:
3 hours ago, Crowley said:

My bottles tend to be... browner.

If you have enough of them, you still get the same look.

This is true.

Okay, boy is down for a nap... Time to do some writing!

COFF-  crap, I drank it all...

• Like 9

16 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Behold! Bacon and crab stuffed mushrooms!

6988F368-36B4-4968-BCB6-ED67899671DD.thumb.jpeg.96d6e6c1c867a56291611b2174d43e3d.jpeg

With lemon herb rice and broccoli.

Ungrateful little stinker wouldn’t even try the stuffed mushroom <_<

Sephy or Hubby?

At any rate, wondering what hobbying will turn out to be like around here. The nearest established LGS that I can find is an hour away and has no Battletech, Starfinder or Heroclix. The nearby college in town does have a gaming club, but obviously is still shut down, so hopefully that will turn up something. Spent most of the last two days getting the new shed set up, shelves and work bench built and moved out there. Got my back complaining from moving a couple of 5 gallon buckets full of lead wheelweights. But, we are getting closer to getting the garage finished now that quite a bit of stuff is gone. Now to get the rest moved, more stuff moved to the attic and then...3d printer and reloading bench!

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Corsair said:

Sephy or Hubby?

At any rate, wondering what hobbying will turn out to be like around here. The nearest established LGS that I can find is an hour away and has no Battletech, Starfinder or Heroclix. The nearby college in town does have a gaming club, but obviously is still shut down, so hopefully that will turn up something. Spent most of the last two days getting the new shed set up, shelves and work bench built and moved out there. Got my back complaining from moving a couple of 5 gallon buckets full of lead wheelweights. But, we are getting closer to getting the garage finished now that quite a bit of stuff is gone. Now to get the rest moved, more stuff moved to the attic and then...3d printer and reloading bench!

Time for a resin printer, some patreons and you can just download your armies!

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Sorry to hear about Cathy's shoulder.  Shoulder injuries suck.  They affect so much of your movement.  Mine is fairly minor (but my dominant arm) but when it is acting up it it just makes everything miserable.

Hopefully they can get her patched up fairly quickly.

Everything else sounds lovely though.

We got her x-rayed this morning.

Now waiting for her regular doctor to call with the diagnosis, and hopefully a scrip for pain meds.

Both of my shoulders are bad, thanks to my accident, and one has been pieced back together surgically so I know exactly what she is going through.

She has resisted surgery on her shoulder, mostly due to her age, plus having seen what the recovery process looked like for me.

So, we wait.

I'm going to try to get a nap.

GEM

PS: Thanks for the positive words.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Corsair said:

MEOWs response to the WOOF cyberpuppies...

5y2WILZ.jpg

@Green Eyed Monster praying here for you guys!

The pic reminds me of the motel where we stayed, a place we have used before.

There is a new "Superintendent" for the property, the friendliest black cat I've met in a long time.

A young tom kitty who made friends very easily and started following me as I was moving our luggage from the room to the truck.

Of course he got lots of scritches, and jumped up on the hood of the truck to get more.

SWMBO isn't a cat person so was not happy when "kitty" decided to invite himself into our room where I had left the door partially open.

He's obviously well cared for and just before we left they let him into the office, so he has people who are tending to his needs.

Hopefully, we will meet up again on our next trip.

I'm negotiating for the possibility of adopting something like a Maine Coon as designated mouser and vole patrol for our new digs.

GEM

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:
15 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Question, I'm not that familiar with how Mods work.

I have Skyrim installed ( STEAM) suppose I want to try a mod, do I need to uninstall and only have the Mod version installed?

Or can you have both versions simultanious on the PC?

You can install the main game and add mods to it as normal. There's definitely a bit of a learning curve to it, some things interact with each other in odd and annoying ways. Usually I use the Nexus Mod Manager to get them from their site, it installs them pretty easily. Some mods require SKSE (Skyrim Script Extender), which needs to be installed into the folder manually. There's a tool called LOOT (Load Operation Optimization Tool) that's helpful, it tries to arrange the mods into the proper sequence to minimize conflicts, and alerts you to patches that may be necessary. It's all a bit involved,  but it's a learning process that you can eventually get through.

The Mods are just little bits of extra code that you can tack on to the original game, mixing and matching however you like... Some of them make sweeping changes to things throughout the game like the weather mods and others only alter one tiny thing, like the fashion mods. You download them from a site like Nexus, put them in a specific folder on your computer and then use something like the Mod Manager program to organize them and choose which ones you want to run in a particular game. When you use the mod manager program, it will let you select all the mods you want to apply to your game, and will let you build multiple profiles so that you can play different mod packages - you could have one game with your preferred mods, another with your lady's, or one set up with all the horror mods, another with all the sex mods, etc.

You should be able to go to the Nexus forum and find a tutorial that covers all of the ins and outs of installing mods and the stuff you need to run them.

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 8