Jump to content

Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Colonel Kane said:

This thing going to get fixed? or is this the new normal?

 

Kit is working on it.  No ETA has been mentioned, probably because he's working on figuring out everything that's gone wrong, and how to fix it with the least amount of additional problems coming out of the woodwork. (ye olde fix one bug, two more crop up coding problems) 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Crowley said:

I owe her fiance a mini that I'd been procrastinating on for a long while. So I got it all finished up, and sealed, and took the pics. It's amazing what the camera shows that you can't really see in person.

 

The question, how long have you owed the mini to the fiance? Right now my record is almost 10 years (Don't judge me! The gaming fellowship broke apart shortly after receiving it!), and I still have the mini sitting around, just staring at me when I open the hoard tub.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Colonel Kane said:

This thing going to get fixed? or is this the new normal?

 

 

To what extent the update contains necessary non-optional features, and to what extent there may be some quality-of-life tweaks is presently still an open question that will take some time to resolve.

 

That said, the present appearance is quite horrid so I hope we can get most of it back.  

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

 

To what extent the update contains necessary non-optional features, and to what extent there may be some quality-of-life tweaks is presently still an open question that will take some time to resolve.

 

That said, the present appearance is quite horrid so I hope we can get most of it back.  

There's always issues with a major forum update, and it takes time for all the issues to get ironed out. I'm sure that Kit is scrambling to shake out all the things that got gibbled when they should have been gorked.

 

2 minutes ago, redambrosia said:


 

 

DAD9F9B5-38D0-45AC-AD29-569F13439A79.thumb.jpeg.b3f4a9558cc231d712b0af87e2a16e58.jpeg

My baby made it to front facing car seat! She looks so happy!

 

She has feet! And they reach all the way to the front seat!

Edited by Pezler the Polychromatic
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ManvsMini said:

 

The question, how long have you owed the mini to the fiance? Right now my record is almost 10 years (Don't judge me! The gaming fellowship broke apart shortly after receiving it!), and I still have the mini sitting around, just staring at me when I open the hoard tub.

About 2 years at this point.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, redambrosia said:


 

 

DAD9F9B5-38D0-45AC-AD29-569F13439A79.thumb.jpeg.b3f4a9558cc231d712b0af87e2a16e58.jpeg

My baby made it to front facing car seat! She looks so happy!

Way to go Sephy!

 

Well, the garage emptying has progressed well. Lots of stuff moved out to the shed, need another small table or set of rolling cabinet out there yet. And while going through boxes found my stored minis! Hopefully the back holds up to build a large cabinet tomorrow, that will absorb more boxes, then can build the bench! Whew...

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ManvsMini said:

 

The question, how long have you owed the mini to the fiance? Right now my record is almost 10 years (Don't judge me! The gaming fellowship broke apart shortly after receiving it!), and I still have the mini sitting around, just staring at me when I open the hoard tub.

My record is three years. Owing them to my fiancée, who was my wife by the time I delivered.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

So, my doctor wanted me to monitor my blood pressure for a month and then report back to her so they could see if the meds are working, or if they need to increase the dose or something.

Discounting the first 2 or 3 results which I now am pretty sure I was doing wrong, they're kinda all over the place, but all at least somewhat 'high'. The only exception being on the weekends; those are crazy low. I'm not sure what the Doc is gonna think when I report in in 2 weeks, but it's telling me that I need more time off.

  • Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Crowley said:
8 hours ago, ManvsMini said:

 

The question, how long have you owed the mini to the fiance? Right now my record is almost 10 years (Don't judge me! The gaming fellowship broke apart shortly after receiving it!), and I still have the mini sitting around, just staring at me when I open the hoard tub.

About 2 years at this point.

 

4 hours ago, sumbloke said:

My record is three years. Owing them to my fiancée, who was my wife by the time I delivered.

 

Yep, feeling worse about that 10 years now... ok, I'll get it done this year. Promise.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...