Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

18 minutes ago, TGP said:

Or, you can have someone else print your STL files. Like Morihalda and her Hubs. (I can’t remember what their doing business as company name is.)  But they are doing that. 

RumbeardTradingCo on Etsy :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a friend who has a printer, he’s gonna come over with it in the next couple weeks and show me how to use it and the stl software. All I have to do is provide the resin. 

I’m not gonna print a ton of things, I’m just gonna start with a couple of the heroforge minis I made. It’s not like I don’t have plenty of other minis to paint :rolleyes: :lol:

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

I have a friend who has a printer, he’s gonna come over with it in the next couple weeks and show me how to use it and the stl software. All I have to do is provide the resin. 

I’m not gonna print a ton of things, I’m just gonna start with a couple of the heroforge minis I made. It’s not like I don’t have plenty of other minis to paint :rolleyes: :lol:

To be fair, I got several .stl files and have yet to find a way to have them printed in a cost-effective manner. :rolleyes:

• Like 8

I'm currently declaring the piping I replaced to be fixed. It was cold enough (below 40 F) this morning that vapor should have condensed and leaked out, and I saw none at the joints, and none on the paper towel I used to wipe around the joints just to make sure. Will need to check again closer to next winter if it is truly fixed, as obvious leaking will most likely happen on consecutive days of cold temps. But now we can move on to fixing the damaged drywall... plus other house repairs... ugh.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, redambrosia said:

I'm sure you will stick to the plan!

We all do, don't we? :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, redambrosia said:

I have perhaps done something unwise.

I subscribed to a monthly 3D print minis site. Even though I don’t have my own printer. 

I can always cancel the subscription.... right???

No, No, No!

The proper course of action is to now subscribe to a print by mail service while you save up to buy your own printer.

GEM

Edited by Green Eyed Monster
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

This is the 3D printing equivalent of saying "I'm just going to eat one chip." :poke:

I only need twenty miniatures.

The Auld Grump

3 hours ago, redambrosia said:

My good lady wife knew that she wouldn't be that interested in 3D printing as well... that I got the first printer for 'her', but really for me.

I knew otherwise.

Sometimes winning an argument can be kind of expensive... :lol:

Mind you, I was also convinced that we would mostly be printing terrain, we already have plenty of miniatures, right?... (or why we now have [i]two[/i] 3D printers, and are eying a third....)

The Auld Grump

• Haha 10