Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

44 minutes ago, Inarah said:

On the one hand my special order from Reaper was at the FLGS today. Yay!

On the other, sick kitty is still sick (but no longer vomiting) and is very likely going to the vet first thing in the morning. 

Here's hoping your vet can sort out whatever is wrong with your poor wee floof. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

• Like 8

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

Kurogane has wares if you have coin. 

IMG_20210330_221610613.thumb.jpg.6b19e72d9f1cf80797386ccfa00e0e40.jpg

And I just snorted the fizzy juice right out of my nose... again...

Oh that was a good laugh. Thank you, I needed that, especially after logging in to get tax forms from places only to find out that the banks that handle accounts you rarely check (because you haven't needed to since the previous year) have been charging monthly fees without informing you.

So thank you Kuroneko, and Kurogane!

• Like 11

The destruction of the County continues. They're extending Eldamain Rd South over the river, which means not only will the constant traffic get even worse, but the gutting of what little land hasn't yet been defiled. On an unrelated note, the County just got 25 million in stimulus money, and there was talk of using it for property tax relief. Ironic since the only thing raising taxes is the constant development...

I think I'm gonna be putting a dent in the Hamms stockpile tonight.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 10

Received a call from our sales agent at Craftsman Homes letting me know they took a water sample and it is at the lab for analysis and report.  The Water Quality Report is the last piece of documentation needed to complete the loan docs, which means we are agonizingly close to our journey towards a new home to reach a successful conclusion.

GEM

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

March 31st, the 90th day of the year... here's a little What Happened Wednesday:

• 1889 – The Eiffel Tower was officially opened.

• 1949 – The Dominion of Newfoundland joined the Canadian Confederation and became the 10th Province of Canada.

• 1992 – The USS Missouri, the last active United States Navy battleship, was decommissioned in Long Beach, California.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

Here's hoping your vet can sort out whatever is wrong with your poor wee floof. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks.  After a couple days of worry and discomfort her problem has "passed"  and she is back to eating and drinking normally. 

The county is allowing businesses and restaurants to open to capacity (with 6ft distancing) but I think I preferred it when everyone stayed home and there was less traffic. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Morning all

Ok off for the rest of the week even though it annoys the wife.  I got some house cleaning done today, not much but I am working on it. a little bit at a time. I have been trying to work on my GURPS Traveller PbP game in between things. Not sure how much I am actually getting done, but I am working on it. I am making a NPC to help with the PCs, as there is only two. I am also making him in the thread as an example to new players on how to create a character. so far no new fishes....... oh well, GURPS intimidates a lot of people because of the 'math' and 'there is so much to it'. Sorry, just a bit on the down side, but that is ok. I need to get back to work anyways. 

I hope everyone is having the best possible day and make sure to get your coffee. 

• Like 11