Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From Reaper Discord:

Sadie — Today at 1:14 PM

I’m cancelling Painting Platinum today, it’s been a pretty busy week and it just didn’t work out time wise. I will be back for Reaperlive on Thursday and the regular show next Saturday. Thank you everyone.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

As mentioned before WOOF and M.E.O.W. recently signed a Peace Treaty.

WOOF regrets that Agent Slobber took things a little too far.

He will be reprimanded.

Reveal hidden contents

186654896_Schermafbeelding2021-05-01193758.jpg.71301bce8aef2bd4ec505ca6ff71d8af.jpg

That pic looks like one, where it was dark & the light just got flipped on......:blink: :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

9 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

We're off to the Renaissance fest, I hope the weather holds out.

...and the weather mostly cooperated. It rained a little bit when we were almost there, tapered off to a drizzle for the first 10-15 minutes we were there, and then stopped. We had a pretty good time there.:winkthumbs:

• Like 12

After the last couple days here have been warmer then I'd really like it to be, today has been a nice change. Breezy with the temps in the 70s. To early for summer stuff, give me spring weather!!! (We need the rain!)

Waiting on free pizza to cook in the oven. My daughter got a free Papa Murphy's dinner certificate from Wallyworld as a gift to employees. While I'm not sure of the pizza, she did have her choices down to Cowboy, Hawaiian or Perfect. We also got cheesy bread & a 2 liter, but I won't be partaking in the soda of course. Hmmm now that I think it's been almost 5 or so years since I stopped drinking sodas.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Caught this guy posing for me a few weeks ago, only just now getting around to getting the pictures off my camera.  Need to work on my processing skills, i can't figure out how to get the sky back to the right color of blue. 

IMG_1212.JPG

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

In pathfinder I have finally reached the level of alchemist that allows me to cast the best spell, "form of dragon" I have the materials to cast it 5 times. I am saving it for only the funniest times for there to just be a dragon in a scene.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

In pathfinder I have finally reached the level of alchemist that allows me to cast the best spell, "form of dragon" I have the materials to cast it 5 times. I am saving it for only the funniest times for there to just be a dragon in a scene.

The best time to use it is when you're hiding under the bed. ::D:

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

On 4/30/2021 at 1:48 PM, SparrowMarie said:

Tried many things last night to get the laptop to run better. Nothing worked well enough to where I am happy with it.

Husband decided that for mother's day from the cats I could get a new one. So I ordered a new laptop last night. Not as much RAM as I'd like (8 instead of 16) I just couldn't find one with more in my price range.

I just stumbled across this:

https://www.makeuseof.com/tips-fix-100-disk-usage-improve-windows-performance/?utm_source=MUO-NL-RP&utm_medium=newsletter

Seems there is a bug in Windows 10 that is causing instances of 100% disk usage.  Some suggestions here for how to deal with this and other performance issues.

G'Luck

GEM

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

it's on the list. along with while sitting on the throne, and in the queen's closet.

We have a running joke in my Saturday group whenever they encounter a outhouse, I have to tell people there is no vampire spawn inside. 

Halloween 2020 adventure I ran at the LFGS had one such encounter....:huh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

Had a zombie dream today while I was catching up on sleep. It actually had a really cool ending where it switched to third person. The dream had been about trying to get away from the zombies and eventually getting on a boat. A man and a woman got in the boat's bridge as we headed out to sea. It switched to third person as the man came out, having been turned and covered in blood, so the other person (who had been me but now wasn't me as the view changed and I was watching from above, kind of hard to explain) climbed a mast or sail or something (I think it was a fishing boat) to avoid the zombie on the deck, while the boat was heading out to sea at full speed and out of control.

Clearly, there's a story in that. I just don't know where to begin, as I don't remember how the dream started. I guess I'll have to work back from that ending...

In other news, I have to fold my laundry. I guess I should get on that now.

• Like 9

Your dose of Timeline Trivia for May 2nd:

• 1952 – A de Havilland Comet made the first jetliner flight with fare-paying passengers, from London to Johannesburg.

• 1964 – First ascent of Shishapangma, the fourteenth highest mountain in the world and the lowest of the Eight-thousanders (mountains that are more than 8000 meters above sea level).

• 2012 – A pastel version of The Scream, by Norwegian painter Edvard Munch, sold for $120 million in a New York City auction, setting a new world record for a work of art at auction.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3