• Haha 8
  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had my 2nd shot.

Mum and Grump are fully immunized.

Tomorrow we ARE having Mum over for lamb and Heroquest. I've MISSED having Mum over for dinner.

Randomness XVIII: Please Stand By.

We startes watching Wandavision. Grump caught on faster than I did about SPOILERS!

His brain is different. I FEEL for Wanda, I do. ::P:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
On 5/3/2021 at 12:16 PM, Kangaroorex said:

We all have some of these.  Heck some of the stuff I have posted predates the existence of Reaper (on that Note my Avatar predates the existence of a lot of the PEOPLE at Reaper 😄

Looking forward to seeing something new!

I once posted a WIP thread for a sci-fi tank made from circuit board, Hot Pocket sleeves, computer parts and an eyeglass repair kit.

On 5/3/2021 at 1:52 PM, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Either that or the Skull of Corruption has popped up again,

No, that was just me... I may have gotten a wee bit intoximicated last weekend.

I tried my best to put the Laws of Physics back the way they were... :unsure:

On 5/3/2021 at 4:30 PM, ShadowRaven said:

To those looking to dress classy and get a nice cane. Find somewhere that teaches singlestick fighting. It is FUN. 

Irish shillelagh fighting is pretty easy to learn, although it'd be hard to find an in-person teacher.

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 8
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Got my stabby jabs today.

Me too.

Headachy and tired, but NOWHERE near what it was like for the first shot.

But my arm hurts more, this time.

Finals on Thursday.

Enjoying classes more now that I changed majors, but it is also a LOT more work, and I don't feel ready.

Which sadly means I am learning more. Polygons and extrusions have become the source of stress nightmares, but the feel of when I have mastered something is like a warm glow..

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, PaganMegan said:

Me too.

Finals on Thursday.

Enjoying classes more now that I changed majors, but it is also a LOT more work, and I don't feel ready.

Which sadly means I am learning more. Polygons and extrusions have become the source of stress nightmares, but the feel of when I have mastered something is like a warm glow..

No symptoms for me yet, but I only got it 5 hours ago. Arm will probably be sore tomorrow, but that's a natural response considering that a piece of metal pierced through the meat of the muscle.

• Like 10
4 hours ago, haldir said:

When driving long haul I had to have the windshield replaced on one side of the truck [two piece Freightliner windshield, split in the middle] a couple of times due to owls cruising too low over the Interstate in the middle of the night.

GEM

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3
11 hours ago, Froggy the Great said:

40 pages left on my screen, and it's time to start thinking about naming the next thread.

"#XVIII" 

Are we really up to 18(!!) of these things?!!? Good grief!

#XVIII  Beware of Cell Phone Zombies

A Matter of Life and Death

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Are we really up to 18(!!) of these things?!!? Good grief!

#XVIII  Beware of Cell Phone Zombies

A Matter of Life and Death

#XVIII More Serious than Life and Death

• Like 8
1 hour ago, PaganMegan said:

Me too.

Finals on Thursday.

image.thumb.png.176c8554b3c33ed70cf6ec77070f7b9d.png

Randomness XVIII: Not With A Bang, But A Whimper

Meanwhile, for the after school game - I took a scene from my backburnered superheroes game - and started the season finale, not with a bang, but a *BOOM!*

The Underfather survived - but his orcish adopted son did not.

The Underfather is Lawful Evil, but Ahngish was family, and a dwarf, by law, tradition, and adoption.

When the Underfather regains consciousness, he will not be happy.

A dozen others were killed as well - but the Underffather was the target.

The Auld Grump

• Like 12
  • Sad 2

#XVIII: Squirrels!!!!

Gonna be a fun night tonight at work!!!

Monopoly game ends today, so scan crew will come in & replace all of those. Most likely they'll get extra help to do it. Quarterly center store (ie grocery dept) inventory will start around 5 AM, so the store will be filled with goons (only way to describe those people) & who know how big or late the load will be. JOY!!!

I see anther 10 hr day ahead of me. At least I've got D&D at the FLGS tomorrow night to look forward too. My character is now 8th level (gnome artificer (battlesmith) with a souped up pistol & a steel defender in the shape of a medium sized squirrel, named Dookie!! Sprayed the squirrel mini today, it's all chrome!! Since I was having sizing & printing problems, I don't have the Heroforge mini yet printed so I'm going with a Reaper gnome (2959, Marius Burrowell 02959_G.jpg) I hope to have the mini ready for next week's game, as I'm hoping the nFep I bought solve my problems.

At 4th level I chose Touch by Shadow as a feat which increased my INT score to 18 & gave me invisibility as a spell or once per long rest ability. It also allowed me to pick a necromancy spell, I choose inflict wounds, as I really didn't have any melee spells. I can choose to cast that as a spell or once per long rest as well.

At 8th level, I chose the Piercer feat from Tasha's. So Str or Dex +1, I can re-roll one of my damage dice & crit rolls are an extra dice!! My pistol does the following already +8 to hit 90' range Damage d10+5 & I can do 2 attacks per round. I've been using Branding Smite on it lately, so that is an extra 2d6 radiant damage. Also as a artificer, I can infuse items, my pistol has the Repeating Infusion it on, so I ignore loading & unlimited ammo!!!

I did pick up a breastplate with necrotic resistance a few adventures ago, but so far we haven't encounter anything that deals necro. I've got the 2nd highest AC in our group, but I rarely go into melee combat.

Chubba is one of my favorite characters & this was even before I acquired the pistol or magical armor.

• Like 9