Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

Ooooh, that's nice.  Been a while since Amazon's given me a two hour timeframe for delivery.  It's a nice little touch, to say the least ^_^  Now to just impatiently wait for upwards of another hour and fifty minutes for a package that will let me airbrush again!

• Like 8

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Yeah, the mower I'm using is an old fashioned push mower; no engine. 

I may have to break down and get something with a little more than 1 man-power.

Time for an upgrade?

FB_IMG_1621189236080.thumb.jpg.b5a36c010314e9b427c6e693f5c5d84c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 15

4 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

It's raining today. Feels like a hobby and/or read a book kind of day.

Quoting Metallica,

So let it be written, so let it be done:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/95668-taloc-kroq-gar-on-pyramid-by-glitterwolf/

In other words, I haz Painted.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 7

These 7502 respirators are surprisingly comfortable.  I had to check the fit on my filters, especially the 60921's, since so many comment about how it's harder to breathe through a respirator, but I don't really notice such...  Well, until you cover them and then YUP it's obvious you have a reliable seal - well, as reliable as the mask can get when one has a beard anyways.

Would I trust this setup with my life in an actual hazardous environment?  No, because a 10" long goatee kind of makes it difficult for the mask to do it's job in such a scenario - that and the filters I chose won't protect against stuff like ammonia.  But for airbrushing?  Yeah, nothing quite like moderate overkill :P

I do prefer that the 60921's don't restriction my vision slightly, unlike the 2097's which are noticeable in my line of sight, but such is life.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Well, that was awful. Apparently Hubby and I have whatever Sephy had, because both of us have puked this morning. <_<

I suspect we have norovirus. 

Could the universe please stop sending all the viruses to murder me please :zombie:

• Sad 19

1 hour ago, aku-chan said:

Been baking today:-

XTkoQXO.jpg

Cinnamon Bun Muffins.

Not the healthiest thing I could make, but it should be okay if I eat them slowly.

It would be healthier for you if someone sacrficied himself and eat them for you.

I would be willing to help....

2 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

I suspect we have norovirus. 

Could the universe please stop sending all the viruses to murder me please :zombie:

Hm, that's not a pleasant one, have been a victim myself a few years ago.

Only upside is that it will last a few days and then it's gone.

Make sure to thoroughly clean everything though it's highly contagious.

And make sure you drink enough, stay hydrated!

On another note,

Has anybody heard anything from @Crowley?

Haven't seen him around for a while.

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Be careful. The universe tends to be like a D&D genie; it'll heed your wish - and send bacteria.

• Haha 9
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

On another note,

Has anybody heard anything from @Crowley?

Haven't seen him around for a while.

Was wondering that myself for the past couple of weeks, but I'm not terribly worried as it seems he logged in Thursday. I suspect/hope he is experiencing the joy/lack of sleep that is fatherhood as the Hamsterling grows bigger?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@Crowley I suspect is fine, and spending time with his new hamsterling.

Zevran the dragon with his newly regained summer sentience is now demanding tons of bugs per day (right after I cancelled my 250crickets/2weeks standing order, of course), is waking up early, and is insisting on playtime/basking on the windowsill.

I have also started getting him used to the harness and sitting on the railing outside the apartment. He may end up with a fan club of people walking by.

image.thumb.png.167f683648082aec8781674653319d43.png

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

@Crowley I suspect is fine, and spending time with his new hamsterling.

Zevran the dragon with his newly regained summer sentience is now demanding tons of bugs per day (right after I cancelled my 250crickets/2weeks standing order, of course), is waking up early, and is insisting on playtime/basking on the windowsill.

I have also started getting him used to the harness and sitting on the railing outside the apartment. He may end up with a fan club of people walking by.

image.thumb.png.167f683648082aec8781674653319d43.png

Zevran is most worthy of a fan club :wub:

• Like 11

After an atrociously sunny day, the clouds are moving in finally. So I suppose I too shall once again do battle with the Green Menace that is the lawn...

It also helps that the loud and annoying neighbors have finally secluded themselves again. My theory on the majority of the townsfolk being replaced by solar powered pod people is beginning to sound more feasible than ever..

• Like 3
  • Haha 7