Artisan Guild GIANT SNAKE by GLITTERWOLF

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Adrift said:

I’m really glad you posted the size comparison picture because I did NOT think that snake was that big :lol:

That's why I did it!

I was impressed by the size myself, his brother will be painted soon, I have him printed and primed.

They come in a set from Artisan Guild as STL files.

image.png.e335972bfecc40c670995323d11a2cfb.png

• Like 6

He's surely bigger then I had expected! If I were an adventurer put up to that, it really puts it more in perspective seeing that thing hulking over my tiny miniature, then the DM describing a big snake attacking me D: 

Good job!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Venun said:

He's surely bigger then I had expected! If I were an adventurer put up to that, it really puts it more in perspective seeing that thing hulking over my tiny miniature, then the DM describing a big snake attacking me D: 

Good job!

Thx!

I guess it's not going to help that this beauty is venomous as well.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Limey72 said:

Show me the tarasque

I have the files for it. Not printed yet.

Here is a pic from the net to show it's size compared to a GW Space Marine

https://imgur.com/a/Rbnp9jb

35 minutes ago, Fencig said:

it's fantastic, love the colors

Everything's printed, even the base?

Thx!

The snake was printed, the base is a resin base from Microart Studios.

• Like 1

Well this post has been the single strongest argument for getting a printer, which I cannot presently afford.  That Tarrasque is DISGUSTING (by which i mean fabulous).  I also adore snakes and if I had a printer I would be quick to pump those out too.  Good work on him, can't wait to see his brother.

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marsya
      So after a substantial break from painting I purchased a new toy….a resin 3D printer (as I don’t have enough unpainted minis). So far I have enjoyed printing some minis even though my favorite will always be pewter. 

My first choice to paint of the batch I printed to knock off the rust was this pretty lady Nihae. I printed her at 87.5% as Artisan Guild is too large to suit the rest of my collection. She is about the size of a standard reaper mini printed at this scale. 

I printed some ferns and quickly put her on a base so she is ready to hit the table sometime soon. 

C&C welcome. 

• By Glitterwolf
      Aline The Bold from Artisan Guild
      3D printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92913-aline-the-bold-rogue-by-glitterwolf/&tab=comments#comment-1968546

Not happy with this one, the primer made her gritty, it took me a long time to finally finish her.
      Oh well, another mini done, not my best stuff but her she is anyway.

• By Glitterwolf
      Design by Heroes Infinite
      Printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Senliah the Seductress part of my Shifting Sands Project
      WIP/PROJECT HERE:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/20/#comments

The Sultan leaned back in his cushions, the room was almost dark, suddenly the fires lit up and the music started.
      Senliah stepped forth from the shadows and started her dance.
      He was enthralled, her moves, those curves, and the thrill of the danger while she danced with that large venomous serpent!
      Such a show!

Aaaahhh his friends would be delighted to see her at the banquet he would host next week.
      Senliah had agreed to perform for him alone tonight to give him a taste of what they could expect.
      The Sultan couldn't keep his eyes from her, such grace such beauty and yet a hint of danger.

Of course there were those who couldn't cope with her being so populair.
      Some even talked behind her back, spreading rumours that she danced in the forbidden Temple of Apophis!
      Rubbish! The Sultan thought, if anyone was caught spreading such gossip he would have that person beheaded, how dared they speak of such an innocent girl like that!

• By Inarah
      Never heard of this before but it's a cool monster. Not sure when or where you'd run into one, but I bet it will be the most inconvenient time and place.   According to online sources they come in all colors, so I loosely based mine on a green iguana. 

• By Glitterwolf
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/darkravengames/tower-of-the-necromancer-3d-printable-terrain-0?ref=643tfn

Scroll down to get a free piece of terrain.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)