• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shadowphaze
      Hi all,

I saw this show up as an ad:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2000354525/obliterarium-fantasy-miniatures?fbclid=IwAR20xQhhw01YcUJZk1z41Q8DcAAO7TWXzk8QzVcDAcVkoH3QA8SzLHUUMgk

Looks good but looks very familiar.  Is anyone else familiar with the Legendarion site?  It's no longer in existence but it advertised the same thing and some of the models look identical to ones I saw and even purchased back then.  They were in the Ukraine I believe and this one is showing Ireland.  Does anyone know anything more?  Asking only for curiosity sake.
    • By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1793510285/fatal-fantasy-2-more-casualty-bases-for-wargaming

For when your heroes are slightly less than heroic?

Welcome to the 2nd release of Fatal Fantasy! 
      Edit (29/09/2020) NEW Painted pictures in Gallery and Stretch Goal Update. Edit (12/09/2020) NEW Stretch Goal section added! Edit (21/09/2020) NEW Add-ons added!  
      This project brings you 23 new fantasy casualties for use in your tabletop wargames or board games. 
      You'll find close-ups and measurements in 'The Miniatures' section, please also take a look at the contents of the 'Pledges' section and the details in the 'Shipping' section. Excellent painted examples by the talented Paul Allen from 'Toomuchdevlan' and Russ Painting are dotted between the sections with more in the 'Gallery'.
      The original sculpts and metal production moulds have been finished and tested in advance so metal miniatures will be ready to ship as soon as the funding period is ended in mid-October.
      I have included a resin option for the casualty bases too - this is to give backers outside of the UK, a cheaper shipping option. However, the resin casualty casts won't be ready until mid-November. (International backers can also choose metal but the shipping costs will be very high due to the weight of the miniatures). I've deliberately kept the resin availabilty low - this is to make sure there are no delays due to casting lead time. If the casting gets ahead of schedule, I will add further resin availabilty.
      In the add-ons section, you'll find the previous Fatal Fantasy casualties, Fantasy Fighters and also some NEW Ye Alchemist sculpts. These miniatures are all METAL and have had the moulds tested.
      This is my 5th project so I am experienced in reward completion and delivery. 
      Slain Mimic sculpted by Aaron Howdle The 23 core miniatures were originally designed and sculpted by Christian Af Bjärgö and Aaron Howdle. 
      Measurements are in green, alongside the pictures below.
      Beholder - sculpted by Aaron Howdle. (Resin Only) Slain Mimic - sculpted by Aaron Howdle. (Resin Only) To pledge simply choose which reward you would like. If you would like any 'add ons', then add the extra value of the 'add ons' to the total.
      There are 5 main pledges available:
      I want it ALL! 
      (Passed stretch goals mean backers now get an EXTRA 3 FREE BASES AND A FREE DWARF EXPLORER with this pledge) 
      This pledge contains the Beholder and Mimic. 27 Miniatures for £65 There are a number of resin sets available for international backers to try to minimise shipping costs. 
      The Metal/Resin pledge is a 550g small parcel for shipping purposes.
      The Resin only pledge is a 150g small parcel for shipping purposes.
      Available in resin (Outside UK) or resin/metal mix (Worldwide) I (nearly) want it all!
      (Passed stretch goals mean backers now get an EXTRA 3 FREE BASES AND A FREE DWARF EXPLORER with this pledge)
      This pledge includes 25 models as shown below and costs £53.
      There are 20 resin sets available for international backers and unlimited metal sets available for backers world-wide. 
      The Metal pledge is a 513g large letter for shipping purposes.
      The Resin pledge is a 105g large letter for shipping purposes
      Available in resin (outside UK) & metal (worldwide). Base Pledge 1 .
      This pledge comes with a free extra casualty OR a halfling explorer with attack Guinea pig!
      This pledge is for 7 casualty bases, sculpted by Christian Af Bjargo. This pledge comes in white metal and is available worldwide. This pledge is £21. 
      This metal pledge is a 230g large letter for shipping purposes.
      Available in metal only.
    • By thedespot29
      Microworld Games (which I run) has their first Kickstarter ever live:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/microworld-games/6mm-fantasy-crusader-kingdom/

All stretch goals have been met, with a bit less than 2 weeks to go.  I know 6mm fantasy is a bit of a niche within a niche, but thought I would post for anyone interested in element-based mass battle wargaming.  I'm hoping the KS platform enables me to push out more interesting projects a bit quicker.
    • By Inarah
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/claudiagallery/norse-godesses-miniatures

"I have great admiration for the Norse mythology, and I find the style behind this culture fascinating. So, I decided that my third Kickstarter project should be related to this style that I admire so much. On this opportunity, I will present some characters to you that I hold very dear. These Norse Goddesses are among my most recent personal creation, and I hope you like them as much as I do."

• By animesensei
      Monster Terrain (Monster Fight Club) has fir/pine trees now available, as well as an unpainted and STL option.  The trees look good!

I have their trees from last year and they are second best to Dwarven Forge in terms of quality for plastic trees.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/monsterfightclub/ice-wilds/description

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)