Sign in to follow this  
jadeite

Fat Dragon Games - Vallis Mortis

Not yet. He's going to release some previews/teasers a week or so before it goes live. 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2020 at 9:27 AM, TaleSpinner said:

Right?!  I haven't had time to print any from the last two I bought.

Two?

Sure, let's go with that.  I also haven't had time to print anything from from my last "two" ..... (for a given definition of "two")

• Haha 8

3 hours ago, Corsair said:

So is "two" KS stls packs the equavalent to @buglips*the*goblin's "twenty" in goblin math?

I can live with that.

I backed "two" STL kickstarters and I can print "20" minis with those.

No worries here...

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Technically, if you build an entire city before printing in Townbuilder it is considered one piece of terrain..

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

17 hours ago, TripleH said:

Just announced a Go Live date of June 30.

Looking forward to this one.

(Probably a good thing, I'm not going anywhere or have summer plans this year......^_^)

• Like 1

It's live now. I'm not sold on it, yet. It's a new village set, different from his previous village set, with some minis as stretch goals. But you only get stretch goals if you pledge at least 60$. Similarly, you can only get the scatter items if you get all the basic stuff as well.

It just seems lackluster and unfocused compared to Townsmith.

• Like 2

LIVE!!

I don't know if I like those tiers thou. Am I reading it right, each tier is separate pledge? Nothing of the, buy at this tier get the lower tiers added in, kinda thing? Amazing stuff but wow. I dropped my Boss Monster board game pledge & I'm thinking about the Pirates vs Cthulhu one as well (mainly for this one), we shall see. I gotta decided soon as PvC is almost finished.

Plus, this month I acquired a few stl Patreons. ::D: 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By animesensei
      Monster Terrain (Monster Fight Club) has fir/pine trees now available, as well as an unpainted and STL option.  The trees look good!

I have their trees from last year and they are second best to Dwarven Forge in terms of quality for plastic trees.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/monsterfightclub/ice-wilds/description

• By maphatter
      And now, the hour is here, when over 100+ new Lovecraftian Meanders are being unleashed upon the unsuspecting tables of DM's and players the world over - and a new wave of cosmic horror ushered in for tabletop RPG.

MEANDERS 5: LOVECRAFT MYTHOS KICKSTARTER
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/meanders-5-lovecraft-mythos-maps

Behold, if you will, the biggest, baddest Meanders campaign yet - with another expansion of all-new digital maps - and in time for your Halloween extravaganza.

Kind Regards,
      Kris (MapHatter)

• By Talae
      Return to Planet Apocalypse, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/petersengames/return-to-planet-apocalypse?ref=android_project_share
      Yes, Petersen Games is doing a Kickstarter Exclusive again! Just this once! Planet Apocalypse was designed by Sandy Petersen, one of the best-known designers in horror gaming. In the early eighties he wrote the Call of Cthulhu role-playing game for Chaosium. In the nineties, he was a key designer for the ground-breaking video games Doom, Doom 2, and Quake. And in 2015, he released Cthulhu Wars. Now he returns to the topic of apocalyptic horror with a game Shut Up and Sit Down described as "[having] cemented Sandy Petersen as the king of games where you roll dice and things die."
      This Kickstarter offers two separate tabletop experiences:
      The board game (core game reprint) with new expansions. 
      A 325+ role-playing book for 5th edition D&D with TONS of content to bring the apocalypse to your fantasy world, plus new adventures, monsters and more.
    • By zemjw
      Not figure related, but hopefully of use to folks wanting to generate characters and backstory

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rdpsyche/reckless-deck-psyche

Way over funded and 21 days to go.
    • By aku-chan
      Twisted are returning to Kickstarter soon, it's still in the teasing stage at the moment but there should be more details next week.

Since their first Kickstarter wrapped up pretty dang late (even by usual Kickstarter standards), I'm hoping they've learnt a few lessons and keep this one fairly small and manageable.
  • Who's Online   29 Members, 3 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)