Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Legends of Signum: The Cursed Forest on Kickstarter

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/signumgames/legends-of-signum-the-cursed-forest?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story

3f2b52b8f2abf8468fbe60e92ff0b26a_origina

Hello wanderers! 

Welcome to the newest long-awaited set of "Legends of Signum", a tabletop skirmish wargame with high-quality resin miniatures. 

Signum Games presents the game "Legends of Signum: the Cursed Forest" that will tell you a story about Alliance of Wolfens and Forest Elves facing terrifying spider-like Akkari Elves - the two brand new forces that join the battle, thus swelling the ranks of existing factions. 

These two powers bring a lot of new creatures led by their Heroes, new gameplay features and mechanics, brand new game modes, as well as many other exciting things for you to have astounding tabletop game experience here in the Cursed Forest!

3a6259ef55230d7b79cbf079634f415d_origina
5ae3b5f8338ffa159eb16bff5ed39846_origina

The Kickstarter campaign starts on June 9th, so please follow our page in order not to miss it and check out the latest news. Feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions concerning the campaign in the comments section below. Make yourself at home!  

e333375fe83c149f34bdacb2edd4cf0d_origina sample

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'll be pledging as soon as it goes live. Their minis are gorgeous and a joy to paint :wub:

• Like 3

I love their minis, I just with their QC was better.. some come super clean and ready to assemble, and some come with a ton of flash and sprue.  I also wish they made 75mm versions

• Like 3

Uhm... I'm going to go with "uh oh" - at least that's what I heard my wallet say anyways.  Tempting to get in with this, but I'll have to see, as I have a few varying plans on the list at this moment.

• Like 2

Female werewolves are a weakness of mine. Will see if I can swing that unicorn alliance set

• Like 1

How did their previous projects go? TIA!

• Like 1

Well, there were a couple of hickups, but everyone has those. 

The core box of Legends of Signum: Battle for Vallor is a pretty solid box, the fluff(map, rulebooks assorted cardboard items) was of a nice quality. 

The cards are kind of cheap-ish, so if you intend to actually play, you may want to sleeve them or something. 

But with the minis being resin you probably dn't want to let anyone else touch them. 

The minis are very detailed.

7 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

I love their minis, I just with their QC was better.. some come super clean and ready to assemble, and some come with a ton of flash and sprue.  I also wish they made 75mm versions

They have 2, one of which is Una the Innkeeper.

Una-the-Innkeeper1.thumb.jpg.2d0ac32002efc13456e5a5638bb4bc65.jpg

• Like 3

The link in the starting post just redirects me to the kickstarter starting page, not the project o.O

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ced1106 said:

How did their previous projects go? TIA!

Their first kickstarter was a few months late and their second is in the process of fullfilling. They make resin minis in house, so most of their delays seem to be waiting for their printers to send them the cards, booklets, boxes etc. They're pretty good on updates as well, even if it's something mundane like "Hey, we got the cards in today".

48 minutes ago, Nunae said:

The link in the starting post just redirects me to the kickstarter starting page, not the project o.O

Me too :(

• Like 2

Updated the link.

Previous projects: I'm waiting on my large dragon and dice tower from Dragon Hunters, but thats a COVID delay more than anything

• Like 2