Sign in to follow this  
aku-chan

Goblin 'Shroomancer

First of all, I love how you NOT painted it green!

It makes the mini original IMHO.

You captured his facial expression perfectly!

Great job!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all the 'Likes' and comments everybody!

20 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

First of all, I love how you NOT painted it green!

It makes the mini original IMHO.

You captured his facial expression perfectly!

Great job!

He reminded me a lot of the House Elves from the Harry Potter films, so I went down that route for his skin-tones rather than the usual Goblin Green.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, aku-chan said:

Thanks for all the 'Likes' and comments everybody!

He reminded me a lot of the House Elves from the Harry Potter films, so I went down that route for his skin-tones rather than the usual Goblin Green.

Great choice!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Conan the Painter
      Hello Everyone! I just painted this guy this morning and liked him so much I figured I may as well post him here.  I also decided to try and freehand some stars on his robes, so tell me what you think.  Also any tips on lighting and stuff would be nice.  Currently I'm just using two lamps and my phone camera. 

• By Metalchaos
      Good day and Happy Holiday everyone, not a Christmas related model, still I managed to paint this one last week. Games Workshop Warhammer 8572M, Necrarch Vampire on foot sculpted by Mark Harrison in 1996.
      I painted it with Reaper MSP paint. I used 09274 Vampiric Shadow for the skin, shaded with brown and purple. The robe and cloak are mostly 29843 Solid Black, 09279, Fresh Blood.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the third model I entered in the Pathfinder painting contest. This is the metal version of 60009 Seoni the Sorceress sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.
      The challenging part on this one was painting the tattoos and the other freehand on her clothes.

• By Mutilatedlips
      Wizards of the Coast D&D metal model.
      From the year Two-Thou-sand (you have to say it like Conan O'Brien)
      Rescued from the Island of Lost Pewture, (aka my friends rpg storage shed)  and painted up. I love his goggles, I don't think you see enough of those on wizard minis. I can see a fireball coming.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting my Beastman Champion and true child of Atmos (In my own fantasy setting I base some of my Games Workshop stuff in, Beastman are a race of former humans who were changed by worshipping an ancient, goat-headed god called Atmos. Occasionally, an actual goat-headed Beastman will be born amongst them and will be considered Atmos's offspring, they then get all the best food and stuff and grow up to be one of the leaders or shamans of the various tribes.) Who is from the Warhammer: Underworlds range by Games Workshop.

I'm super pleased with how this guy turned out, but I really need to buckle down and actually finish one of these Underworlds sets.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)