Sign in to follow this  
Evilhalfling

ALL of Bones 3 Core set (picture heavy)

What a finished pile of plastic!!  I love the lizard men, especially the purple ones and the green guy with the spiked club and a white belly!  I've recently been delving into paler underbellies lol.  I painted the same figure but mine had a yellow glaze on his chest, not white.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, stormbreach said:

What a finished pile of plastic!!  I love the lizard men, especially the purple ones and the green guy with the spiked club and a white belly!  I've recently been delving into paler underbellies lol.  I painted the same figure but mine had a yellow glaze on his chest, not white.

the lizardmen were quite a journey.  The green one with white belly was based on Carvaggio - who left much of his paintings in dark, rather than painting everything as if it was in full sunlight.   The red lizard bowman is the same style, but not as well done.  

I probably should have done more with light bellies - but in the break between the too styles I forgot. 

some of the less successful attempts were left out of the breakout: 

Baroque Lizard Thread

Impressionists  WIP

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Evilhalfling said:

The green one with white belly was based on Carvaggio -

I LOVE Caravaggio!!

• Like 2