Sign in to follow this  
Citrine

Citrine paints Reaper Female Gnomes

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Neptune1999
      This finally gave me something to use my larger Games Workshop skulls on. I may try to give his hair another highlight of something brighter, as it looks pretty dull at the moment. A fun evil mage that I hope to use as a boss battle one day.

• By spitfire23bc
      These two were mostly done a while ago (along with their buddy Darkrasp). It's just taken me a while to work up the courage to paint the scroll and spellbook and get them off my shelf of shame!

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the 'Shroomancer, part of the Gooblapalooza set from Games Workshop who are all Goblin Wizards with different powers. This one alters the reality around him by getting really high on mushrooms, considering his "creations" appear to be attacking him this doesn't seem to be the most reliable of powers.

Really pleased with how this one turned out, I think the super cartoony sculpt just gelled well with the way I paint.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Lostraven
      I started working on the wizards from the Bone 4 core set. I was originally running through the usual themes - brown, grey, red etc. but this colour scheme on a different figure really caught my eye and I thought it would work on this figure. I didn't realize he was supposed to be an evil wizard until I looked it up on line (sku 03847 by Bobby Jackson btw). But hey evil wizards can like bright colours too, right?

• By 72moonglum
      Hello guys and gals!
      Here is one of the minis I just finished this morning, a Ral Partha Kindly Old Wizard, I think sculpted by Dennis Mize.  Sadly I forgot about the "old" part in the Kingly Old Wizard, and made his beard much more brown than a really old wizard would have I'm thinking.  

This is one of the Ral Partha Imports that Dennis Mize sculpted based on some old Citadel miniatures.  So anyhoos, here he is, feigning friendliness!

• Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)