Sign in to follow this  
stormbreach

77281 Succubus

She looks great, I really like that white stripe in her hair.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks!  I do too and that was the fault of my partner.  I asked him what colour to paint her hair and he was busy so he was throwing out stuff to be sarcastic, he said purple, blue, black and white stripes.  I thought "PERFECT!!"  It reminds me of Polgara, my favourite sorceress from David Edding's two series The Belgariad and The Mallorion.  That is the only part of her that fits though, I can't imagine Polgara wearing any of this stuff and she certainly didn't have wings.

Edited by stormbreach
correction
  • Like 6

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolkDiggity
      This one was for a facebook competition about color. The rules were, basically, don't worry about anything else but color. Do something different with color. I started with the idea of a dress palette of blue, teal, purple, and magenta. Once I had those colors in place, it was a matter of incorporating them in different areas of the model. I went with cotton candy roses and a galaxy print on the wings. The galaxy was a matter of stippling the dress colors (plus a bit of white) back and forth until the effect was convincing. Then I masked the body of the model and flicked a stiff brush at the wings to make star patterns. I then went back to the dress colors and stippling to blend them in a bit. This was a blast to paint, because I've never really done anything like this before.

• By Maledrakh
      #72: Female Devil or Succubus

Full Frontal

Frontal from a slight angle

The classic side-boob shot

Aha! This shot has a strategically placed arm! No link needed! Take that censorshippers!

The bedeviled subset. From the front.

#71 Female Devil from the Bedeviled subset
      Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      unknown sculptor
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      32mm base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones.

• By Maledrakh
      The Left Hand of Darkness here is from the Bones 3 Stoneskull expansion. I painted this one at the same time as the Bones 4 female devil, as they make a fine pair.  Speaking of fine pairs, you will need to click the links to see, as the titilation offered by a shapely two inch piece of plastic might be harmful to minors.

Full Frontal

More Full Frontal

Even More Full Frontal

The Left

The Other Left

A slight Angela from Spawn vibe going here. Not sure what about this mini that makes me think of that character.

77496 Eilluvasheth, Succubus Queen
      Bones 3 Stoneskull Expansion, 2017
      Reaper Miniatures
      Sculpted by Bobby Jackson
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      32mm base
      available from reapermini.com
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)