• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This dragon looks great as a green dragon.  Beautiful shading on the scales, and nice base too. 

This mini is very versatile.   I have one painted up as a black swamp dragon, and intend to paint one up as a red as well. 

• Like 4

Nice Dragon! 

I would do this one again as well. 

Like Citrine I did one as a swamp dragon, black with green wings. 

nice work on the claws and horns especially. 

but there lining around the wing-bones is distracting. 

• Like 2

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the size comparison would be between this and the Gargantuan Red that's out from Wizkids? Working towards the models for the end of a campaign and need their draconic overlord, assuming he doesn't end up going the full Ma'al Drakar route...

7 hours ago, Jmerril said:

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the size comparison would be between this and the Gargantuan Red that's out from Wizkids? Working towards the models for the end of a campaign and need their draconic overlord, assuming he doesn't end up going the full Ma'al Drakar route...

this dragon fits on a 2x2 base (large) due to his stance, but should otherwise be considered huge - (3x3) 

I would recommend T'RAUKZUL - more affordable than Dragons Don't Share 2, and very large

https://www.reapermini.com/search/dragon+plastic/latest/77585

Older thread with size comparison of reapers dragons

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/76489-which-dragons-are-the-largest/

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Jmerril said:

I mounted him on a 3x3 if that helps.  

• Like 1

Thanks to you both! I have the Ma'Al Drakkar sitting on a to do list. (Well, more occupying a large section of floor at the moment) But thinking its more a work up to project at the moment. Still want to give them something suitably large to fight against. 

• Like 2