Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

Tlemiahuatl (Fire Salamander) By Glitterwolf

He looks great! Those conquistadors are going to be shaking in their boots!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

He looks great! Those conquistadors are going to be shaking in their boots!

Thanks, and if they don't run fast enough, all that will be left are smoking boots.

• Haha 4

The dark body with the yellow mane is very striking, I really like it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Citrine said:

The dark body with the yellow mane is very striking, I really like it!

Thanks, for the Mane I used Fluo paints from Vallejo.

• Like 1

OOh! Very nice.  I'm impressed you tackled that. I haven't taken mine out of the box. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Inarah said:

OOh! Very nice.  I'm impressed you tackled that. I haven't taken mine out of the box. 

I have the whole army.

The only thing I didn't get was the Coatl.

But I have that one now as a 3D STL file since I also backed the last KS...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TheUncannyAK said:

I like him. He's got stripes and such a lovey mane. ::o:

Thx!

Happy you like him!

1 minute ago, PingosHusband said:

He looks good, but it's the throne that's really stand out. That and the fire breath.

Thank you!

I appreciate it!

That is an impressive figure with an impressive paint job. I like the stripes on the body and the contrast with the yellow.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lostraven said:

That is an impressive figure with an impressive paint job. I like the stripes on the body and the contrast with the yellow.

Thank you for commenting!

I'm glad you like it!

I've been excited for this for a while! Love that stripey pebbled skin and the gout of flame. The skull plinth is outstanding!

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Rigel said:

I've been excited for this for a while! Love that stripey pebbled skin and the gout of flame. The skull plinth is outstanding!

Thanks!

It was fun to paint, so many details!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning everybody and Happy New Year!

So I actually had these painted since the very beginning of the year, but had to go out of town and couldn't get their bases finished until I got back.  So here are my first miniatures completed for 2020, four lizard men that Julie Guthrie sculpted for Ral Partha if I recall correctly in 1982-1983 with her series All Things Dark and Dangerous.  I've always really loved these figures and have had them on my pending list of stuff to paint, but finally got around to really painting them.  I painted each one in a different color because I wanted a bit of variety.  They did all start of though being covered by a good layer of Creamy Ivory (Reaper) and then I did washes on all that, and then afterwards chose the actual color and kept going.

Anyhow, hope you guys like these guys!

• By Inarah
      Painted her back in April or May, finally got a good photo. 

• By Glitterwolf
      The Lizardman Command Group sculpted by Ben Siens.
      These are another addition to my Lost World Project.
      WIP:http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/

• By Darcstaar
      I started painting these in 2007!  I had received two sets on clearance from a gaming website.
      I picked them up again briefly in 2011.
      I had just purchased a bunch of Vallejo Game Colors.
      I recently picked them up again to get them off the shelf of shame that they seemed to be permanent fixtures of.
      Sadly, the VGC Paints were not able to salvage.  One of them was more done than the others, so he looks a little different.
      The front right of the first picture.
      I finished them off quickly with Reaper paints.

This was the first time I primed minis white, then built up layers of very thinned basecoats.
      It made these guys much brighter.

Sorry some of the pics are out of focus.

I am thinking to do the next set more black/red or more of a realistic lizard scheme.
      Enjoy.

• By pcktlnt
      Link

The Drowned Earth...
      ...is a tabletop miniatures game where brave heroes and villains risk the dangers of the wilds for glorious riches and ancient technology!
      Played on a 3ftx3ft table.  5 (or more) models a side.  Scenario based play. Beautifully cast, multi-part metal miniatures.  The game is set in the land of Ulaya, a tropical world of flooded cities, overgrown ruins and terrifying predators. 

About the Development Process
       When I decided to create The Drowned Earth I had Four simple design briefs. I wanted the game to have: 
      A Parkour/ Freerunning movement system. Rules which told a narrative through a dramatic reaction mechanic. A streamlined, elegant system which was quick to learn and easy to remember. An unambiguous rules set suitable for competitive play.  Two years of development later, and I think I've ticked those boxes, and many more! The Drowned Earth is the kind of game you can tell stories about, without once talking about the mechanics or the dice you rolled. 

Models leap off buildings, guns blazing, dodge bullets as they run through open ground, and swing from vines to take key objectives. It truly is a cinematic, narrative game full of knife edge choices and story moments!

About the Miniatures
      I've watched and backed a lot of Kickstarters, and passionately want to avoid the pitfalls many of them experience with late delivery, quality issues and production bottle necks. As a first time producer I have done as much research as possible to mitigate risk. 

To that end I have established full production pipeline and have actually gone through a complete production cycle with an outstanding metal caster, to deliver to you the best metal miniatures I can. Pictures speak a thousand words. 

• Who's Online   29 Members, 1 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)