Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

Merfolk Warrior by Glitterwolf

3 minutes ago, Citrine said:

That's a neat mini and a cool paint job!

Thx, I printed it on the Elegoo Mars.

Went for the Tropical Fish look inspired by the Discus Fish.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Very colorful and original. 

Thank you!

Glad you like it!

11 hours ago, Iridil said:

Great tropical fish theme!

Thx, I was inspired by the Discus Fish.

I was a bit worried it might be too much, but then again look at the real thing..crazy colours!

image.png.4928e46bcbe527ef51745fdd83d50cd7.png

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      This will be another ongoing themed project.

*** David Attenborough Voice***

A huge portion of our Planet consists of water and even while we are exploring Space, the Seas and Oceans are still a mystery to us.
      So far we have explored maybe about 5% of the Oceans, who is to say what lurks in the remaining 95%?.
      Just a few decades ago we discovered that the Coelacanth, a fish thought to have been extinct for billions of years, was in fact still alive.

Sailors have reported strange sightings and stories about seamonsters have been told for centuries.
      Fishermen Tales? Or is there some truth in these bold stories?
      What DO we know of the Deep?

• By Patrik Strom
      When I first got the Naga from the Bones kickstarter I wasn't that excited. It looked ok at a glance but I didn't think I needed a naga at the time. Eventually I thought I try to extend my scenery collection and try to paint it as a statue. When I did and looked a bit closer at the mini I realized that it's a really cool sculpt! I still choose to go the statue route but I might just have to buy a new one and make a real one. I was also pleasantly surprised on how some superglue + the foam from the blister pack that some miniatures come with + Army Painter greenskin created some decent looking vegetation.

• By Rigel
      Can't make Deep One hybrids without Deep Ones; that just stands to reason. Got these fishy Bones fellas before the Bones Deep Ones came out. Probably overdid the metallics, and will probably do so again. 

77215, Eregris Darkfathom I painted up first; did not notice it's a cultist in a fish suit; thought the face was part of the mouth.  I do like the flowing robes and the coral scabbard. 

77187, the Tiik Champion, is a delight. Huge and hunched-over, with a Dunkleosteus profile, truly a terrifying beast from an elder era. 

77186, the Tiik Warrior, I'm pretty pleased with. 77212, the Baron, I should probably revisit and put some shiny razzamatazz on his fins one of these days. 

There's one more fishy friend I need to post, but for reasons probably more aesthetic than biological, she is NSFW and will need to be linked.
    • By buckyball
      Here is a miniature i am working on.

My plan is to paint it like a queen from a playing card. I am thinking of calling it a queen snake.

buckyball

• By AutumnHare
      I’m a bit late, but I finally started back painting late last year. Here’s what I managed to accomplish in 3 months.

And a few close-ups of my favorites...

Goremaw the Scarlet Worm is over in the Large Mini contest:  

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/73889-2017-annual-contest-single-figure-100mm-reaper-entries/&do=findComment&comment=1669304

A Yeti (77436) in a non-standard coat pattern

77418 Xiao Liu
      (Painted as a Pathfinder Suli: none of the official artwork shows them as having discernible pupils.)

77511 Xiloxoch, Guardian Naga

Gorilla from Bones 3

77232 Mogg, Bugbear Warrior

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)