2020 Summer Exchange

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, dusty said:

Well, USPS tracking says this was delivered on Wednesday 8/25, so I suppose that I am safe to post. 

20200820_122803.jpg

Very cool eyes. I have quite a few of the chibi style minis. I really need to paint them up sometime.

buckyball

• Like 5

14 hours ago, IonikKnight said:

Received my minis some days ago. Just found time to post today.  

Here they are, the typical party of four adventurers: Fighter, Cleric, Rogue......Lizard!

Fighter Cleric Rogue Lizard (1).jpg

Mailed out the mini I painted today as well. USPS Priority Mail, expected delivery date Monday 08/31/2020.

Great!  I'm glad you got them.  I hope they will bring you lots of fun with your group.  When creating the party I had in mind the group of three posting on the town job board for a wizard to meet them at the dungeon.  Unfortunately non of them could draw and the lizard man couldn't read very well so they met and were forced right into combat.  It made me smile and in this age thats worth something.  I hope you got a grin out of it as well!

Roo

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Cygnwulf said:

I'm glad they got there safely.  And yeah, I got carried away a little with the note, but I had fun doing it all the same.

Not in the slightest, it's great. I opened the box and let out an audible, happy "Ooooooo" before even unfolding it. Thanks again.

• Like 3

Ohhh these are looking awesome!! Justin and I have been trying to make it to the post office all yesterday and today to drop off my swap and pick one up.

But every time he puts on his shoes, he gets a work call (he's on call this week). He's gotten 4 calls just this morning! We're going to try one more time but I think this might just have to wait until Monday when his shift ends.

I mean, I guess we could just try to go without putting his shoes on...? :lol:

Edited by Morihalda
FIVE. FIVE CALLS.
  • Haha 7

16 hours ago, Morihalda said:

Ohhh these are looking awesome!! Justin and I have been trying to make it to the post office all yesterday and today to drop off my swap and pick one up.

But every time he puts on his shoes, he gets a work call (he's on call this week). He's gotten 4 calls just this morning! We're going to try one more time but I think this might just have to wait until Monday when his shift ends.

I mean, I guess we could just try to go without putting his shoes on...? :lol:

Everything has been looking pretty awesome!  

I feel your pain and I've been there.  Hope he gets off call support without too many more call-ins.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.

Battle (2).jpg

(Yes that is a bell in it's rib cage, it even has a clapper.)

USPS says the Skeletal Giant was delivered. Since ImperialOfficer has had a chance to check it out; I thought I would post this battle scene of the Giant (I call it a bone golem) and the party of adventurers in a face-off.

Edited by IonikKnight
To type after the picture.
  • Like 7

7 hours ago, Morihalda said:

Ohhhh @Pochi this is beautiful!!! Thank you so much!!!

A happy little druid with friends!!

1254156507_IMG_20200901_2258002.thumb.jpg.cbeb811518a2929e2655daaf00be64ce.jpg

Happy dancer!

1342214753_IMG_20200901_2300492.thumb.jpg.64542da6f64052c96be55667173edcf0.jpg

Tiny friends!

1765568080_IMG_20200901_2258562.thumb.jpg.f9412d177f2fa231d21465169335611b.jpg

Oh yay! She and the bunny stayed on! I wasn't sure how things would hold up during shipping. You said you liked natural and woodland and druid type things so I tried to embody that in a little scene for you. Glad she has a happy new home!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I have received my mini from @Morihalda.  I was somewhat worried when I saw how my mail had all been stuffed in there.  Fortunately I don't collect blister packs and the painted mini was unharmed.

I don't have my photo setup out, but if you didn't take any pics I can take some later.  She's quite nice and thank you for the gifts as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1