Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Citizens: Faith and Honor by HeresyLab 28mm Resin Miniatures

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heresylab2/citizens-faith-and-honor-by-heresylab-28mm-resin-miniatures?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story

729fbaf090722baa1702cf26b9fbaf57_origina

A new set of character to enhance your existing line of figurines. If you joined the first 2 Kickstarters you know how the models are, and if you missed them now you have a change to grab them at a discounted price. 

Order of the Flaming Lys

A unique set of warriors intent to defend the purity of the Flaming Lys, a medieval like war band composed by nobles and peasants. The Kickstarter is designed to add 3 extra free models based on funding to make a 15 member deal for 59.00€

54714350ff89a9da9c20efb6a18ab0bf_origina

Templars of the flame

A unique cult, a unique faith merged in a characteristic congregate of female priest warriors. The Templars of the flame will sacrifice their life to defend the purity of the flame from the villains.  The Kickstarter is designed to add 3 extra free models based on funding to make a 15 member deal for 59.00€ 

8b17962c25b0d735a3d177eb32c0eb9e_origina

Want to add more character to your war band or town? Just missed the first 2 Kickstarters? Here is a chance to get all of the models in bundle saving some "coins"

Don't need a full set but just a few of them, don't worry all models of this Kickstarter will be available in the pledge manager as single model add-on options. Why not add the Sacred Flame girls to your warrior nuns? She will be an amzing addition.  

86e6da1478f3f942f4d228f25a652706_origina
36eac26755b5a07c9acf95bd24c19159_origina
9ab0cee66510dc94069e96df44226b94_origina
aece78ce6431e1e4376d9a8e901960ac_origina

Everyone selecting the Order of the Flaming Lys war band will get this model for FREE

0565adca2451f125c220b4cdf0dc9d78_origina

Everyone selecting the Templars of the Flame war band will get this model for FREE

0877357fd44429b705044e6c9b4f2bb8_origina

We thought that the new war bands needed some extra "heavy" support, well here  is Hans the Repent the not so devoted Ogre! This model will be a 9.00€ add-on. 

0de429d24c65676ad584961456da699f_origina

Several more models coming to include 4 new freebies, 2 for each war band.

728924ce77a3b68d8eb4657dc3d50aef_origina
ebbb45556390ca4cc61db458fe059291_origina

RESIN MODELS PLEDGES 

7.00€

1 model - You can choose any single human sized model available in this campaign. Bigger models will require a small surcharge. No freebies at this level. You will be able to add additional models in the pledge manager after the campaign. 

29.00€

5 models - You can choose a combination of any single human sized model available in this campaign. Bigger models will require a small surcharge. No freebies at this level. You will be able to add additional models in the pledge manager after the campaign. 

59.00€

1 Warband - You can select one of the 2 war bands, this perk includes all unlocked applicable free stretch goals for the specific band. You will be able to add additional models in the pledge manager after the campaign. 

110.00€

2 Warbands - You can select two of the war bands, (You can select multiples) this perk includes all unlocked applicable free stretch goals for the specific band. You will be able to add additional models in the pledge manager after the campaign.

229.00€

I WANT THEM ALL - This perk gives you one of each of the models shown in this Kickstarter, and one of each of the Citizens models. This level also includes one of each unlocked applicable stretch goals. Currently 52 models (includes one of each of the citizens big guys) and may go up to 58 models based on funding. Hans the Repent is not included, but can be added as an add-on later in the pledge manager. 

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 1

I really like their towns people, lots of character in those. The female warband is also nice, but not sure if I need more relatively generic female fighters.

On 6/4/2020 at 11:54 PM, Nunae said:

I really like their towns people, lots of character in those. The female warband is also nice, but not sure if I need more relatively generic female fighters.

These generic female fighters are also blatantly Sisters of Sigmar for games of Mordheim (apart from the one or two with bows as they'd need to be pretty experienced to be able to bypass weapon restrictions).

I should add a minor warning about the dwarven blacksmith. He's huge. I got him from the previous campaign and he's fairly large for a dwarf.

Edited by Balgin Stondraeg

On 6/4/2020 at 4:21 PM, Lihmeth said:

They have STL pledges too! :D

And that is what calls to me...

Well, that and these guys -

image.png.618d6992cc702222b69ce7415dabcbce.png

They are a perfect fit for the fantasy cops game.

The Auld Grump

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's live with some early birds for the next 24 hours or so.  I'm very tempted, even to get the STL files before I have a printer.  :down:

Ron

I would only consider getting the 5 model pledge but they basically say they won't be responsible for undelivered mail for 6 or fewer minis so I won't be giving them any money. Larger purchasers I guess get more protection, but that's a pretty BS move and deserves a mention.