• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      If you are still waiting on your exchange mini, look at your own risk..sadly my photo skills are lacking in catching all the contrast he has.. 

• By GodOfCheese
      This miniature had some DRAMA associated with it.

I painted her for quite a while, and then she went into a kind of miniature limbo in which I just couldn't stand any color on the sculpt.  Finally I ended up dunking her in the Simple Green and leaving her there for a week.  The paint came off, but strangely the bones sculpt was dyed a strange orange color and its texture changed.  It got really, really soft... almost floppy.

...but eventually I got the fig to take a brown basecoat, and the rest of the painting process went off without much of a hitch, except the OSL.  The figure was so weirdly soft that drybrushing made it wobble.  So her OSL is a lot lighter than I would have hoped.

Anyway, here she is :-)

• By stormbreach
      Hi guys.  Here is my painted Bones Succubus.  Parts of her are a hot mess but I am so happy with her!!  I pushed through sone issues I was having and there are so many spots I learned on her.  For starters she has the first makeup I ever put on a mini.  She has eyeshadow, blush, lipstick complete with little white light dot on her lower lip for fun and a beauty mark!  I started with slightly less pronounced makeup but then she's a succubus, she would have exaggerated makeup I think.  The unfortunate thing about her is her right cheek has quite an indent and then a mold line a little past that.  I disguised the mold line by giving her a "lady sideburn" to match the one sculpted on the other side but there's nothing I can do about the indent.  Then her wings, for the first time I was able to get more of a variation in the colouring which I tried with my bat demon and ended up covering because I didn't like it.  Her dress could have used a bit more but I was done and I'm still working on the layering/highlighting in general.  One thing that still bothers me is the rough look of my paint jobs when I'm done.  I paint with a wet palette so thinning isn't an issue I don't think and don't put coats on top of drying paints so that's not causing it.  Hope everyone likes her as much as I do.  I even have a second copy of her to do later in my painting journey.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)