• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      A new Kickstarter from Durgin Paint Forge coming late September / early October.
      Wasn't a backer of the previous ones, but I don't think there's been any issues.

They've been working away at this one for a while, so most of the minis have already been previewed on their blog:- https://www.durginpaintforge.com/blog/ just look for the green renders!
    • By Werkrobotwerk
      Made a weird little conversion based on my destiny 2 warlock. 
      He's built out of a warlord red army soldier in winter clothing, Mantic gcps arms, soda pop minis head and other random bits. 

• By Glitterwolf
      I got this one printed out in FDM from a kickstarter.
      In hindsight I should have chosen resin, it did help me decide to go for a resin printer myself.
      The printlines are visible and it's rough, I even used putty to smooth things out where I could.

All in all a nice sculpt though.
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/88958-beneath-the-waves-by-glitterwolf/page/5/

• By Glitterwolf
      Printed this out a while ago and made a base for her with the Greenstuffworld Cobblestone Roller and a twig.
      The primer came out a bit chalky will try to remedy that. But for now I've basecoated her boots.
      Leather can be a bit rough so it's alright.

• By Mckenna35
      Not useful for gaming, but they look like lovely painting challenges:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arcticencounter/adrift-and-at-peace-resin-miniature-kits-of-man-and-nature

Arctic Encounter is a model displaying a traditional Greenland kayak hunter in a peaceful moment witnessing two narwhals - a mother and calf - passing by. The hunter silently observes, draws his paddle from water in order not to disturb them. The model is scale 54mm (1:32), and the kayak is about 16 cm. The whales are about 10 and 16 cm long for calf and mother, respectfully. I aim to make this as historically accurate as possible, but will take some freedom to adapt to the medium and make it visually interesting.   
      I won’t lie, there are a lot of parts. And tiny parts too. And you have to assemble harpoon, harness and bladder with wire, and lots of little bones and wire to hold everything in place. I will include a detailed instruction in kit. Don’t worry, it will be fun!    
      All the different parts of ‘Arctic Encounter’

The Wanderer is a model showing a hiker on a hill with her dog, a Malinois Shepherd, resting and enjoying the view. She has a bottle of water in hand, but the set also comes with interchangable hands holding a wine bottle or a gun, allowing you to tell other stories with the model. She comes with a detailed backpack. The model is size 1:20, or 90 mm. The model comes with a large scenic round resin base. The base is about 95 mm in diameter. 
  • Who's Online   32 Members, 1 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)