• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brindelwald Miniatures
      Hi everyone!,

Now you can take a look the next kickstarter campaign that we are working in. We have widened choices including a dwarf unit and all Dwarf Lords of the Depths as stretchgoals unlocked.

Dont forget put your mail and click "Notify me" to keep an eye out about campaign progress and dont miss important offers.

Thank you!!

Preview. Work in progress

<removed commerce link>

I show you the drummer of unit.

• By Rob Dean
      So, I invoke the 3 foot rule on these; one could go back and forth forever attempting to edge half-timbered buildings.

I have been idly working on new scenery since the pandemic, and finished two more buildings plus a well I bought a few months ago.  (That’s lightning speed compared to some projects.)  These are sold on Amazon by some outfit called Ender Toys.  I picked up a group of four, and a second group of two, some fences and the well.  

If these are an example of what I could get at home, I’m not rushing out to get a printer to wrestle with.  The filament lines are pretty distinct close up.

However, they are light and didn’t take all that long to paint, so I think they will be fine in a game.

I posted the earlier buildings plus some tree bases in this thread: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92205-tree-group-bases/

The overall building collection now looks like this, including a Battle Masters tower:

My crystal ball says there is a skirmish game in my near future...
    • By aku-chan
      A new Kickstarter from Durgin Paint Forge coming late September / early October.
      Wasn't a backer of the previous ones, but I don't think there's been any issues.

They've been working away at this one for a while, so most of the minis have already been previewed on their blog:- https://www.durginpaintforge.com/blog/ just look for the green renders!
    • By Werkrobotwerk
      Made a weird little conversion based on my destiny 2 warlock. 
      He's built out of a warlord red army soldier in winter clothing, Mantic gcps arms, soda pop minis head and other random bits. 

• By Glitterwolf
      I got this one printed out in FDM from a kickstarter.
      In hindsight I should have chosen resin, it did help me decide to go for a resin printer myself.
      The printlines are visible and it's rough, I even used putty to smooth things out where I could.

All in all a nice sculpt though.
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/88958-beneath-the-waves-by-glitterwolf/page/5/

• Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)