Sign in to follow this  
malefactus

YET MORE Mushrooms in the Woods

They look amazing(as always!) My favourites are the green ones with the red caps and yellow dots.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

They look amazing(as always!) My favourites are the green ones with the red caps and yellow dots.

Thanks for the kind reply, Kuroneko. I am happy you enjoyed the Gang. The One Eyed Green Ones have a charm all their own...a creepy sort of charm that is.

• Like 1

Those are my favorites as well, Alien Shrooms!

Love the entire gang !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Those are my favorites as well, Alien Shrooms!

Love the entire gang !

1 hour ago, Thoramel said:

I agree with everyone else. Those green guys with the red caps are fantastic!

Thanks for the kind replies, Glitter & Thoramel! I am happy you like them. I am actually surprised by the response to the Green Guys...they are getting comments on a few other fora as well.

• Like 3

Yay! More mushrooms.... not retinal damaging. Maybe mind damaging.... I am partial to the one with the teal cap, but they are all splendid with wonderful variety

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Iridil said:

Yay! More mushrooms.... not retinal damaging. Maybe mind damaging.... I am partial to the one with the teal cap, but they are all splendid with wonderful variety

Thanks, Iridil. I am delighted you like them. I have been experimenting with different color combinations.

• Like 1

Not that I have any experience in that sort of thing, but your work is what I suspect a psychedelic drugs trip looks like!  I love it.

200w_d.webp?cid=120c0147fb913007249b312ef6bb8b1f54dedec00247a5ed&rid=200w_d.webp

Do you make these yourself or do they actually come from a mini company because your stuff is just so niche, unique and full of character.

Edited by Dan S
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Dan S said:

Not that I have any experience in that sort of thing, but your work is what I suspect a psychedelic drugs trip looks like!  I love it.

Do you make these yourself or do they actually come from a mini company because your stuff is just so niche, unique and full of character.

Thanks for the colorful reply Dan S...Oh WOW the colors, Man! I am glad you enjoyed the stuff.

The Mushrooms & bases are all one of a kind, homegrown creations. A few Fellows had offered to make copies available, but, thus far, nothing has come of it.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, malefactus said:

Thanks for the colorful reply Dan S...Oh WOW the colors, Man! I am glad you enjoyed the stuff.

The Mushrooms & bases are all one of a kind, homegrown creations. A few Fellows had offered to make copies available, but, thus far, nothing has come of it.

Maybe that is for the best, I think the uniqueness is part of the charm.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Dan S said:

Maybe that is for the best, I think the uniqueness is part of the charm.

I agree. It also means I get to sculpt quite a lot of thingies.

Friends on a variety fora & otherwise have been sent pieces. The Mushrooms, Trees, & such can be seen from Australia to Athens.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, malefactus said:

I agree. It also means I get to sculpt quite a lot of thingies.

Friends on a variety fora & otherwise have been sent pieces. The Mushrooms, Trees, & such can be seen from Australia to Athens.

One is in the Netherlands and I'm proud to be it's owner.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I couldn't choose a favorite, I like them all.  I think, story wise, the double mushrooms must have the most interesting life.  Your pieces are always unique an interesting.  Keep posting your world, its a magical and unique place and I love the glimpses you give us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

One is in the Netherlands and I'm proud to be it's owner.

Thanks, Glitter. I am glad you like your Mushroom.

1 hour ago, Kangaroorex said:

I couldn't choose a favorite, I like them all.  I think, story wise, the double mushrooms must have the most interesting life.  Your pieces are always unique an interesting.  Keep posting your world, its a magical and unique place and I love the glimpses you give us.

Thanks for the kind reply, Kangaroorex. I am happy you like the stuff...I can't pick out a favorite either.

The World Inside My Head is fun to live in. I am pleased that you & other folk enjoy touring the place.

• Like 2