Sign in to follow this  
Dan S

Dwarven Berserker - Bust

1 hour ago, Iridil said:

The skin on his face is outstanding!

Thanks, that was all the glazing.

• Like 2

We love seeing painted models from any source here, so feel free to share.

Your bust turned out awesome!

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Have to agree. I l♡ve his face!

OUTSTANDING work on his eyes. They almost look real. I zoomed in on the image to see them and holy cow! ::o:

Thank you, I appreciate it.  Though to be fair the eyes on a bust are a good size larger than those on a standard 25-28mm scale mini, which make them much easier to paint.  I really recommend trying one if you haven't already, it is a very different painting experience (Especially if like me you have old and failing eyesight :lol:).

7 hours ago, Citrine said:

We love seeing painted models from any source here, so feel free to share.

Your bust turned out awesome!

I know, the Reaper boards are pretty cool like that, it is one of the reasons I like it here.  Still I cant help but feel dirty sharing a competitors model :lol:

Edited by Dan S
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Dan S said:

Thank you, I appreciate it.  Though to be fair the eyes on a bust are a good size larger than those on a standard 25-28mm scale mini, which make them much easier to paint.  I really recommend trying one if you haven't already, it is a very different painting experience (Especially if like me you have old and failing eyesight :lol:).

I know, the Reaper boards are pretty cool like that, it is one of the reasons I like it here.  Still I cant help but feel dirty sharing a competitors model :lol:

I have painted busts myself and while eyes are bigger, and such, it also shows failures sooner than on a smaller mini.

You did awesome!

great job.

All minis/models are welcomed here, no need to feel bad about posting something not-Reaper.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this