Sign in to follow this  
Vacaroja

Frost Giant Bodyguard: 77544

I love what you have done with him, I might steal this color scheme when I get around to painting him and the other frost giants. I see nothing wrong with your metals, i like that look!

• Like 2

Beautiful paint job, I love your pallet choice.

Can I ask how tall that mini stands?  I have been tempted to pick up a few giants myself and am curious just how big they are.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dan S said:

Beautiful paint job, I love your pallet choice.

Can I ask how tall that mini stands?  I have been tempted to pick up a few giants myself and am curious just how big they are.

He stands 4" tall. And for further reference, I have him standing on a 75mm base.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Vacaroja said:

Managed to get this guy done faster than I thought. Playing around (and failing a bit) with the TMM. It's fine, but it still needs work. But he works for the table just fine! Wanted the beard to be different and have an icy, frosty look to them like flowy icicles. The idea came from the Sons of Hodir in WoW.

Actually I love the metals! Perfect bronze to my eyes.

Thanks all for the compliments and encouragement about my TMM. I did say I failed A BIT. It's good, but could be better. Just see in hindsight how I could have done things differently to make it more satisfying to my eyes. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 6/13/2020 at 3:41 PM, TheUncannyAK said:

I really like the metal. What colors did you use?

Two metallics - Vallejo Model Color Bronze and Reaper Filigree Silver and also Nightshade Purple and a touch of Green Liner.

• Like 1