Sign in to follow this  
lexomatic

Assorted Crooked Dice miniatures... mostly Children of the Fields

Diana got green pants. Her skin is still gloppy.20201120_204849.thumb.jpg.f2797b5145888d67e629d15d120a4c0f.jpg

SF lady got pink hair and a shade of interference Blue on the pants.20201120_205122.thumb.jpg.fe4c91532114a755c868453b5f91f567.jpg

And here's the vigilante who I decided to have fun with.

20201120_204927.jpg

• Like 5

I did a few touch-ups- other pictures later when I can find enough light to get my phone to focus.

Jacket is teal. I really want to go full crazy now and make the boots and belt and epaulettes orange. I'm Worried the pink hair will look awful. The gems will be "opal" using my interference paint.

I love this sculpt but it's also really hard to get access to the face and chest to paint. A lot of this series have awkward reaches.

20201121_112820.jpg

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      This pulpy fellow was nearby when I grabbed a few minis to paint.an early pic snuck in with my  Crooked Dice minis. Here's an update. I was reusing colours , so he has a fancy shiny pants.

• By lexomatic
      I decided to work on the Chtulhu Chronoscope sailor minis for my lighthouse. I might need to get a few more ship's hands.

• By lexomatic
      My child received a set of board books one Christmas and once the box was open it served no purpose to anyone but me. I rescued it to turn into a "fancy display box." I will tape up the edges of the acetate, then cover all the non-sky surfaces- on the inside and outside - with paint. What I need now is help choosing a/ some colour/s.
      Dreadmere gulper for scale (approx 5x6x10.5).
      Please post colour combo suggestions though I'll probably do a pale blue on the inside sides. Help me decide.

• By Rigel
      My miniatures list has more varieties of pulp than a paper-mill town grocery's orange juice aisle. Mad scientists, apes, cultists, cosmic horrors, spacemen, sky pirates, zeppelineers, two-fisted heroes, etc. But not a lot of what was for several decades, the most common pulp villain. Let's paint something for our heroes to fight!

Artizan's Thrilling Tales line comes through once again. 
      Here are two horrible and officious jerks, on a pre-dawn hunt for Resistance agents. "Oberst von Stroop" is the one with the gun; "Major Kreipe" the one with the satchel and the dueling scar.

We've seen a couple of the Resistance before, but I believe this is the first time I've posted a picture of "Georges." I had fun with the argyle sweater-vest.

Georges' briefcase contains a surprise! 

Some more baddies: "Colonel Braun," a perfectly pompous sculpt, and the "Kaiserin" from Brigade Games. (Also Erwin Rommel, previously posted elsewhere).

(Couple more pictures of Zenith's commandoes, from 50075, if you click below.)

And on another, stranger front...
      This is "Private Trummer," an old and not particularly motivated soldier sent on special detail with a special unit. He sees nothing, he hears no-othing, and he knows NO-O-O-OTHING! 

It doesn't do to see, hear, or know too much when you're out with the armored Sturm Battalion Zorn. (Pictured: Flamethrower and Rifleman III. I added an extra gas tank from Bombshell to the Flamethrower unit.)

Battalion Zorn is led by "Captain Rohr," a merciless and ambitious creep.

Funnily enough, for a man who sees and hears nothing, Private Trummer has a knack for not being around in a crisis...

Finally, a group shot, as such groups should be. 

• By lexomatic
      This looks pretty fun. Apologies for formatting on my phone and stuff got lost. They pay a living wage
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)