• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SparrowMarie
      So! I'm back. I haven't finished any of my other WIPs lately but I figure one more won't hurt. 

I'm planning on doing a film noir style desert expedition whereupon our investigators find something not of this world. 

I'm really excited for this one(not that I'm not excited for all my projects) but I have some hurdles to cross. 

I want a wall between the white and grey bones, preferably crumbly looking. Not sure where to start with that.  Figure out the best way to magnetize things. And the really big one: figure out how to actually paint in the style I'm trying to do.   
      This will involve a lot of work and time. As well as some (maybe a lot of) practice minis. 

I'm currently in the mock up stage. I've got the minis I want and I'm trying to stage them how I think will look good as well as imagine the wall where I want it.
      First stages of mock up.

• By Glitterwolf
      A Mummified Anubi Hero from Lost Kingdom Miniatures.
      Printed on my Elegoo Mars.

Part of my Shifting Sands Project:
      WIP HERE: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/

• By Glitterwolf
      I got this one as an STL file from Titan Forge, printed her on my Elegoo Mars.
      Background is blue foam, I used the GreenstuffWorld Egyptian Roller Pin on that.
      The two Canopy Jars are from Reaper's Nefsokhar Weapon Pack.
      Base is from a BOGW.

She's part of my Shifting Sands Project.
      Meet Zafira, Raider of Tombs and Pyramids.

WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/14/#comments

• By Brianuk
      I have been putting together some eastern/desert flavoured monsters (posted separately) and also a band of rangers for the latest mission in Rangers of Shadow Deep, set in the desert. 

The camels are Reaper Bones. There is a special NPC, Arisien the Royal Cartographer, and I used a Dreadmere figure for him. I have a Privateer Press model of Belit who I painted as a fish out of water Northern barbarian. Then there are two foot soldiers and a Knight. These are plastic kitbashes and a figure from Diehard miniatures. I need to finish off some other minis to round out the team, all Reaper. 

• By Glitterwolf
      So for my Shifting Sands Project I would like a photobackdrop like I did for my Lost World.
      Sort of a little diorama/terrain piece on its own but also a nice backdrop.

I'll present to you:

The Temple of Apophis ( or Apep) the Forbidden God.
      Nobody in his right mind would worship the Suneater, or would they?

Start and some shuffling around with pieces to get ideas.
      I already have some stuff in mind, still possible to change/add stuff.

Printing the Artisan Guild Snake Statues that go with that altar as we speak.
      Need more of those braziers, and I will print up some Egyptian torches, maybe columns etc...

Now! KNEEL before Apophis!!!

• Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)