• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      3D Design from GloomyKid Miniatures printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Inix.
      Part of the Shifting Sands Project.

WIP HERE:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/20/#comments

There are many strange creatures wandering about in the Desert, some seek their shelter in abandoned ruins.
      Beware the traveller who might stumble on such a beast!

• By Glitterwolf
      3D printed design from Primeval Clash, printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Flamefin and Handler ( Dimetrodon and Egyptian Guard)

Part of my Shifting Sands Project.
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/20/#comments

Posing on my Temple of Apophis Photobackdrop Board.

Usually when an expedition searches for ancient sites they don't expect those sites to be still inhabited by the original owners.
      Even less so they expect to encounter a beast from beyond time that these people seem to use as guard dogs.

• By AlonTey
      First April mini with colors shamelessly stolen from @Pochi's stunning work on this mini.  Doing a little research into the model it turns out that Julie Guthrie is responsible for an absolute ton of my favorite sculpts and this was no exception!

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the biggest small dragon I ever painted. 03651 Storm Dragon Hatchling sculpted by Kevin Williams.
      This is the metal version of the model, it is mounted on a 74033, 40mm round base. The final highlight on the upper part of the wings is 09294 Alien Goo and 09408 Candlelight Yellow.

• By Glitterwolf
      Archvillain Miniatures 3D file, printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Temple is from Archvillain Egyptian Bases pack.
      The other two ruin pieces are from Greenstuffworld Egyptian Ruins.
      Sand is Vallejo Desert Sand.

Part of my Shifting Sands Project.
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/18/#comments

The Crusaders thought they were winning, the unholy forces of the ancient Undead were almost defeated and they could taste victory.
      Too late Grandmaster Joseph noticed the Priest on a large sanddune behind the Undead's ranks, he was performing some  unholy ritual for sure!
      Joseph spurred his Knights on, but he was too late, the Priest uttered the final words of power and then the creature appeared.
      It swooped down from the sky, it's metallic wings reflecting the sunlight and blinding his men, and then it landed amidst his Army, footmen were trampled, it's cruel blades hacked through the ranks of his Knights.
      A heavy tail knocked Grandmaster Joseph from his steed.
      Lying on his back he looked into the Sun, a final prayer on his lips when he saw the creature approaching, a glimps of what was once a woman's face and then all went black.

• Who's Online   32 Members, 2 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)