Sign in to follow this  
Sirithiliel

Bones 4 Griffons

2 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

the griffon models have serious bending issues, not sure what to do about it

You've probably already thought of this, but can they be reinforced with straight pins or brads (tiny nails) driven into areas near the bend?

• Like 1

Sadly I didn't notice the bending until they have been glued and painted. It may be crude, but I might use wire under the free floating left feet to try and prop them up. I tried removing their glued foot and tails from the base but couldn't get them off 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

Sadly I didn't notice the bending until they have been glued and painted. It may be crude, but I might use wire under the free floating left feet to try and prop them up. I tried removing their glued foot and tails from the base but couldn't get them off 

This is what I did aswell. hot water bath wouldn't fix this one. I pinned a flightpole underneath his foot, which did fix it.

• Like 3

It looks good. I may try to do a tree branch. Since my Griffons are tropical I can put some flowers and vines on the tree to help sell the setting

• Like 2