• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      I got this one as an STL file from Titan Forge, printed her on my Elegoo Mars.
      Background is blue foam, I used the GreenstuffWorld Egyptian Roller Pin on that.
      The two Canopy Jars are from Reaper's Nefsokhar Weapon Pack.
      Base is from a BOGW.

She's part of my Shifting Sands Project.
      Meet Zafira, Raider of Tombs and Pyramids.

WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/14/#comments

• By Glitterwolf
      I got this one printed by Flying Goat Creations.
      Thx @ratsmitglied

It's part of my Shifting Sands Project
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/14/#comments

I had lots of fun painting her.
      Hope you like her.

• By Brianuk
      I am really enjoying Rangers of Shadow Deep as a solo play experience. I am currently painting up the opponents and some rangers for the Across the Wastes adventure. 

These are all Reaper, about 50/50 Bones or metal. Lots of drybrushing again. The scorpions are just dark grey spray, washed in black, with drops of 'orc blood" from Green Stuff World used as venom. I also used some foam clay to make rocks for the scorpion bases. 

• By Rigel
      Most of this Early Modern Monster Hunter/Classic Monsters series I've been doing is based on late-Renaissance and early-modern Europe, with notes of high moors shrouded in cold mists; filthy cities with crooked narrow cobblestoned alleyways; high castles on remote crags, etc. But the world's a big place, and it's good to remember that the pulp authors that popularized the monster hunter as recurring character (particularly R. E. Howard and Manly Wade Wellman) had a soft spot for Africa in their stories. 
      So here's Ogana, a hero straight out of a Charles Saunders story, with a great Don Cheadle profile. Another fun sculpt, easy to paint and embellish. 

[Side note: if you need to make a Sword and Soul adventuring party, this guy plus Nehanda, Jaatu, Rhasia, and Jigeke would be pretty rad.]

Far to the north of the grassy fields of his home, the red desert whispers and calls. There, a traveler may sometimes find the great pillared houses and temples of the very old men from long ago who once lived there, in the times when the land there too was fertile. But the red desert spread and spread and swallowed the grass, leaving none for the cattle; and the old men could not move their houses to follow the grass, having built them of heavy stone, and so there the pillared houses stay, empty except for the sand and the wind. 

Or perhaps not so empty, thought Ogana, hearing the grating sound of a large stone slab moving over stone, and then the pad of footfalls in the rapidly deepening dusk, footfalls so light on the sand, lighter than that of a man full of blood and water and meat. Ogana hastened to hide himself behind a column and watched. 

It seemed not *all* of the very old men from long ago had left this place. 

• By Glitterwolf
      This is the Crypt Lord from Wargods of Aegyptus ( Crocodile Games).
      He's part of my Shifting Sands Project.

WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/&page=4

Omar was furious!
      His good for nothing son had been herding the goats and when he returned by the end of the afternoon one was missing!
      He hadn't even noticed it wandering off.
      After he had smacked his son around the head, he took him with him to search for the little goat.
      They had to be quick, it was getting late, Omar didn't feel like walking around in the desert at night.

They searched for the little goat everywhere where his son said he had been.
      Omar got an eerie feeling, with every mile they got closer to the ancient ruins of a forgotten civilization.
      He rather not go there.
      To his dismay his son pointed at some tracks, unmistakenly goat prints and heading for the ruins.

Cursing under his beard Omar slapped his son around the head again.
      Let's go! He shouted at the ignorant youth.

It didn't take them long to reach the ruins.
      Ancient walls and buildings, some half buried, some above the ground, others no more than mere rubble.
      Omar had been there once before and that had been during bright daylight, now it was getting dark and he felt uneasy.
      His son once more found tracks of the missing goat.
      They led to one of the smaller buildings.

Alright! Omar said, you stay here and warn me if you see anything strange!
      I'll go in and find the goat!

Omar stepped into the building, it was dark inside.
      Now where could that stupid goat be?
      He walked through a sort of hallway, then he heard a muffled sound around the corner.
      Finally! He thought.

Omar walked into the next room and stared into two red glowing eyes.

• Who's Online   28 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)