• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MoonglowMinis
      The flickering glow of the torchlight illuminates the dusty, hieroglyphic-covered walls of the forgotten tomb.  Moonglow clings to his hat as he carefully scans for signs of the hidden entrance.  A small indentation betrays the location of a door in the stone wall.  Carefully, the adventurer pushes his way through.

The room is barren and dark, except for a single pillar of light shining down upon a small pedestal.  On top sits a small box.

Moonglow carefully crosses the chamber and approaches the box.  He lifts the lid and peers inside.

"Ah, there's my old minis!"

Who's Your Mummy?

Today I felt like sharing some more of my older work that hasn't been posted on the forums yet.  This time it's the Bones mummies that are getting the spotlight.

These mummies were one of my first large painting projects.  It seemed impressive at the time to be working on 8 things simultaneously.  They're a bit dusty from all the drybrushing, but I think they look the part, and I'm a fan of the red-gold color scheme I settled on.

More Photos beneath the spoiler:

These were a fun little set and were perfect adversaries when my players visited the City of Time and sought to stop a Lich's return to power.  After failing once an resetting the clock, they had to fight their way through a mummy-filled temple complete with crawling claws and sand-filling rooms to stop the Mummy Lord from returning to his former Lich status.

What's your favorite mummy encounter?
    • By Glitterwolf
      I got this one as an STL file from Titan Forge, printed her on my Elegoo Mars.
      Background is blue foam, I used the GreenstuffWorld Egyptian Roller Pin on that.
      The two Canopy Jars are from Reaper's Nefsokhar Weapon Pack.
      Base is from a BOGW.

She's part of my Shifting Sands Project.
      Meet Zafira, Raider of Tombs and Pyramids.

WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/14/#comments

• By Glitterwolf
      I got this one printed by Flying Goat Creations.
      Thx @ratsmitglied

It's part of my Shifting Sands Project
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/14/#comments

I had lots of fun painting her.
      Hope you like her.

• By Brianuk
      I am really enjoying Rangers of Shadow Deep as a solo play experience. I am currently painting up the opponents and some rangers for the Across the Wastes adventure. 

These are all Reaper, about 50/50 Bones or metal. Lots of drybrushing again. The scorpions are just dark grey spray, washed in black, with drops of 'orc blood" from Green Stuff World used as venom. I also used some foam clay to make rocks for the scorpion bases. 

• By Rigel
      Most of this Early Modern Monster Hunter/Classic Monsters series I've been doing is based on late-Renaissance and early-modern Europe, with notes of high moors shrouded in cold mists; filthy cities with crooked narrow cobblestoned alleyways; high castles on remote crags, etc. But the world's a big place, and it's good to remember that the pulp authors that popularized the monster hunter as recurring character (particularly R. E. Howard and Manly Wade Wellman) had a soft spot for Africa in their stories. 
      So here's Ogana, a hero straight out of a Charles Saunders story, with a great Don Cheadle profile. Another fun sculpt, easy to paint and embellish. 

[Side note: if you need to make a Sword and Soul adventuring party, this guy plus Nehanda, Jaatu, Rhasia, and Jigeke would be pretty rad.]

Far to the north of the grassy fields of his home, the red desert whispers and calls. There, a traveler may sometimes find the great pillared houses and temples of the very old men from long ago who once lived there, in the times when the land there too was fertile. But the red desert spread and spread and swallowed the grass, leaving none for the cattle; and the old men could not move their houses to follow the grass, having built them of heavy stone, and so there the pillared houses stay, empty except for the sand and the wind. 

Or perhaps not so empty, thought Ogana, hearing the grating sound of a large stone slab moving over stone, and then the pad of footfalls in the rapidly deepening dusk, footfalls so light on the sand, lighter than that of a man full of blood and water and meat. Ogana hastened to hide himself behind a column and watched. 

It seemed not *all* of the very old men from long ago had left this place. 

• Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)