Sign in to follow this  
ksbsnowowl

Hobby Box paint set - Drow Nipple Pink!

Memory is failing me right now, but wasn't Sophie Silver a RCon exclusive paint at one time? I recall getting paint sets for someone else that year but by the time I went back for my set, they were out. (Sunday, hotel, etc etc). If so I'll definitely be in for this set. Thou, having anther bottle of DNP is always nice too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, haldir said:

Memory is failing me right now, but wasn't Sophie Silver a RCon exclusive paint at one time? 

IIRC it was the first of the special con paints, year 2 or 3. I'm not sure, but it may have reappeared recently. I still have my original bottle. 

Right now I want to get my hands on Anne's special purple paint. 

Oooh, special edition paints!

It might be worth the double on the Rose Gold...

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

IIRC it was the first of the special con paints, year 2 or 3. I'm not sure, but it may have reappeared recently. I still have my original bottle. 

2011 is the best year I have (there's an old post from Kit about an Origins code), but if someone can nail it down further, I would happily add it to my list.

6 hours ago, haldir said:

Memory is failing me right now, but wasn't Sophie Silver a RCon exclusive paint at one time? 

2015, it was one of the ReaperCon Banquet paints. 

It's a loverly color and I use it frequently; it's the whitest silver I own, without it being actually white. Very useful! :wub:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5

4 hours ago, OneBoot said:

2015, it was one of the ReaperCon Banquet paints. 

It's a loverly color and I use it frequently; it's the whitest silver I own, without it being actually white. Very useful! :wub:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Why i didn't get it that year as i skipped out on banquets. Iirc, I went with friends to a pizza place in Dallas that year. Construction traffic was crazy coming back.......

• Like 2

Based on the Bones V paint set, it seems like some once exclusive paints are becoming non-exclusive (such as Black Indigo). I am totally in favor of this.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Aerowiz130 said:

The Hobby Box is the Reaper Con Hobby Box - not a paint box. This is the third box associated with Reaper Con.

So do you have to buy one of the ReaperCon packages to get it?

If so, do we know which one?

• Like 2

It would be nice of they post this information outside of their streams. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

The Reaper Con boxes will be onsale - they are talking presale. They haven't put out the details of what else is in the Hobby Box. There are 3 Boxes, they gave details for the first 2 (blanking on their names). They are still working out the details on the box. Reaper Live last week gave good details on the other two boxes. For the Hobby Box, the only thing mentioned was the 3 paints that would be included.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

51 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Yeah.  Listening to last night's stream.... who knew that leftover swag bags from last year's con went up for sale on the website Wednesday?  Don't bother, already sold out.  Ed said they are cleaning out the warehouse and putting extremely limited quantities of stuff in the web store... figure cases, paints, older KS stock... and they will be doing this over the next couple of weeks as they find stuff. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, pcktlnt said:

4 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Yeah.  Listening to last night's stream.... who knew that leftover swag bags from last year's con went up for sale on the website Wednesday?  Don't bother, already sold out.  Ed said they are cleaning out the warehouse and putting extremely limited quantities of stuff in the web store... figure cases, paints, older KS stock... and they will be doing this over the next couple of weeks as they find stuff. 

Yeah... streaming is nice, but they need to make use of written stuff just as regularly.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

29 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Yeah... streaming is nice, but they need to make use of written stuff just as regularly.

This!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1