Sign in to follow this  
ksbsnowowl

Hobby Box paint set - Drow Nipple Pink!

They know we want them to put more announcements and news on this forum.  I'm sure many of us have asked them for that.  Doesn't seem to make much difference.  It is probably because the person who might do it ( @Reaper_Jon I imagine) is too busy to do it.  Maybe they put announcements like that on Facebook or Discord or Reddit or something.  I haven't checked lately.  If it is only on Twitch, that would be sad.

• Like 5

I saw a Facebook announcement for the mystery bags, but I think they deleted it as soon as it was sold out (the link to the post stopped working for me). It could be possible that things are selling out so quickly that they don't have a chance to post the announcements everywhere before it's all gone

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Yeah... streaming is nice, but they need to make use of written stuff just as regularly.

So much this, doubly so their website getting the info as well. Or mailing lists, or.. Etc. 

I already have a full time job, I don't need a part time job sifting through 10+ shows a week for tidbits of info. 

• Like 11

On 6/19/2020 at 1:45 PM, pcktlnt said:

It would be nice of they post this information outside of their streams. 

On 6/19/2020 at 2:42 PM, Inarah said:

Yeah.  Listening to last night's stream.... who knew that leftover swag bags from last year's con went up for sale on the website Wednesday?  Don't bother, already sold out.  Ed said they are cleaning out the warehouse and putting extremely limited quantities of stuff in the web store... figure cases, paints, older KS stock... and they will be doing this over the next couple of weeks as they find stuff. 

On 6/19/2020 at 2:48 PM, Cyradis said:

Yeah... streaming is nice, but they need to make use of written stuff just as regularly.

On 6/19/2020 at 3:27 PM, Serenity said:

They know we want them to put more announcements and news on this forum.  I'm sure many of us have asked them for that.  Doesn't seem to make much difference.  It is probably because the person who might do it ( @Reaper_Jon I imagine) is too busy to do it.  Maybe they put announcements like that on Facebook or Discord or Reddit or something.  I haven't checked lately.  If it is only on Twitch, that would be sad.

21 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

So much this, doubly so their website getting the info as well. Or mailing lists, or.. Etc. 

I already have a full time job, I don't need a part time job sifting through 10+ shows a week for tidbits of info. 

It's the comments like this that made me push heavily for a suitable replacement for Reaperbryan and Ladystorm after they both left and suggested a dedicated PR guy for things just like this. @Reaper_Jon and Matt try, but they also have other jobs to do, so they really need one dedicated guy. Ron made a comment to my suggestion in a Reaper Live, but that's as far as it went. I had hoped that since it had been brought to the forefront, they'd act on it and so I let it go hoping it would materialize. I guess I should have stayed on it:(

• Like 10

21 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

It's the comments like this that made me push heavily for a suitable replacement for Reaperbryan and Ladystorm after they both left and suggested a dedicated PR guy for things just like this. @Reaper_Jon and Matt try, but they also have other jobs to do, so they really need one dedicated guy. Ron made a comment to my suggestion in a Reaper Live, but that's as far as it went. I had hoped that since it had been brought to the forefront, they'd act on it and so I let it go hoping it would materialize. I guess I should have stayed on it:(

I'm pretty sure that we pushed for you to get the job. I'm still up for making a nuisance of myself if you still want the gig.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Fnordlover said:

I'm pretty sure that we pushed for you to get the job. I'm still up for making a nuisance of myself if you still want the gig.

I know you guys all did, you are all the best! When they didn't move forward, I figured they already had someone in line, so I let it go. I am still up for it, but that's up to them.

• Like 4

On 6/19/2020 at 4:45 PM, pcktlnt said:

It would be nice of they post this information outside of their streams. 

They hadn't finalized details on the whole box yet, so they haven't announced it

• Like 3

And never mind, found the list of them on the store site.  Looking forward to seeing swatches for them!

• Like 2

On 6/18/2020 at 8:00 PM, haldir said:

Memory is failing me right now, but wasn't Sophie Silver a RCon exclusive paint at one time? I recall getting paint sets for someone else that year but by the time I went back for my set, they were out. (Sunday, hotel, etc etc). If so I'll definitely be in for this set. Thou, having anther bottle of DNP is always nice too.

Never enough DNP.