Sign in to follow this  
Neyuttad

Cloak and Dagger II: A New Beginning

"Come Shannon, let's have some fun" Marin shouted at Shannon. Since a week now, little Marin became quite attached to her "older sister".

Something clicks in Kyra's head as she looks at the enemies before her. What I wouldn't give for a bow...hmmm I haven't used a bow since... Seeing that she's not in range, she turns to Shannon. "Will you..." she stops in mid sentence when she sees that Shannon isn't even focused on the combat at hand. She has a sad distance look. "Shannon?" she shakes her head. "Ok, Tanner, would you like to join me? Let's have a little fun..." With that she flashes him a broad grin and takes off to the tree closest to the illusion warriors on her left side. She uses the tree as cover and she looks back to see if Tanner was going to join her.

Tanner, studying the intricacies of the magics used to form the illusionary warriors, agrees to follow Kyra in hopes of getting a closer look before the fighting actually starts. Once they are behind the tree, he peers out at the illusions.

The two gnomes who stood a little farther away from the battle cheered wildly then started doing a two-men wave. Up and down, and up and down they went.

Marin ignored the training completely and rushed toward Shannon to grab her hand. "What's wrong Sha? are you ok?" the little gnome asked with concerns on her face.

Shannon kneels down on the ground and gives Marin a hug "Yes, No, I don't know Marin, it's just I miss my home so much and everything here is so strange."

Shannon kneels down on the ground and gives Marin a hug "Yes, No, I don't know Marin, it's just I miss my home so much and everything here is so strange."

"Am I strange too?" Marin replied with a pout. She seemed impervious to battle raging around here.

"No you aren't strange, although I must admit I knew very few Gnomes in Siltar. But you and Murnig and Turo do seem very different to the Gnomes where I came from, but you are all wonderful people. I know you are trying to help us all and I am grateful. As for Vic well I have never met anything like him before."

Gund twirls the quarterstaff experimentally. Well, it's good to have a weapon in my hands again, at least. He smiles. "Let's have some fun, guys. Give 'em hel." With that, he rushes in to stand with Vic.

"Shannon! Marin! Get moving! We have a battle to fight!" Vic shouted to the two girls, then leaned against the rock again and took another glimpse at the enemy illusions.

Vic moved from the rock and paced up to the illusionary warriors to his right, his greatsword enthusiasticly raised above his head, ready to chop something to pieces.

"Gund! Follow me!" he called to the dwarf.