Cloak and Dagger II: A New Beginning

Neyuttad

As they head out Ismark address the Nymph

“It would  seem that you’ve perhaps have had your own encounters with these hags since you are showing us to this cave and getting us past the traps to save Kyme, I’m curious to know if that’s where your aid ends?” Ismark says casually.

“You obviously know more of those hags than we do. Can we expect you to aid us in confronting them or perhaps you could help in a diversion of sorts.”

"They'd came to this forest not long ago and decided to stay... I'm afraid that's all I can say" she answered. "I won't aid you, together they are beyond my own power."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"How many traps will we encounter, and how dangerous are they?" Vic asked, as he buckled the straps on his scabbard.

"You won't run into any traps if you follow in my footsteps." the nymph answered as she lead the group toward the hidden cave. They could feel the evil that radiated from the place growing stronger as they moved nearer to their goal.

Vic followed, trying his best to follow the nymph, and also from accidently setting off traps due to the lumbering and clumsy steps of a Warforged.

I hate traps... why can't we all just kill people face to face? Isn't that enough without resorting to traps?

Adermar walked at the back of the party snaking behind the Nymph's footsteps, his two swords were held out in both hands ready for anything. He'd decided to keep to the back to make sure their fighters were evenly distributed in the group, and so that he could keep his nose open for any beings creeping up behind them. He did not relish this coming encounter with the hags, but it would be interesting.

As they walk further along Ismark is mindful of the path they walk and finds himself repeatedly watching the graceful form of the Nymph.

“We must find a way to lure one or both hags from the cave, at the least we should have an attack plan. I’m not quite up for a battle, especially not a lengthily one, but I’ll provide what support I can.” He says in a steady voice to the others

Pelor….. his thoughts trail away

ERL

“We must find a way to lure one or both hags from the cave, at the least we should have an attack plan. I’m not quite up for a battle, especially not a lengthily one, but I’ll provide what support I can.” He says in a steady voice to the others

Pelor….. his thoughts trail away

ERL

"Be quiet!" the nymph warned manacingly as they came in view of the cave.

"Where's the female elf? why didn't she follow us?" she whispered.

Ismark looks about the area then sets his gaze upon the cave “I wonder if the entrance is trapped?” he says softly, more to himself but load enough for anyone near him to hear.

Waiting on the Nymph’s response to Vic’s question, Ismark looks to Vic then to the Nymph

Perhaps a spell will reveal what I want to know

ERL

Vic stopped, and eyed the cave. He crouched down, trying his best to conceal his behemoth form.

"Is that the only entrance? Is there any other way in or out?" the Warforged whispered.

"Maybe, would you like to explore?" she asked Vic slyly. (traps)

"You shouldn't waste time, your friend may be in need" she said urgently and motioned for the group to go into the cave. "You will be alone from now on, I can't help you where you go."