Cloak and Dagger II: A New Beginning

Neyuttad

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I hope you know what you're doing, priest. That looks like the twig I had to fight in the forest."
"What???" it screeched, as it moved right towards Ismark, and Vic.

“Trust in me now Vic!..,” he says turning his head looking briefly into the Warforged red sensors “strike hard as she passes by, the divine power of Pelor compels her to confront me!” he adds moving past him down the few steps his taken.

By the Shining One!, let Vic trust in my words

Ismark moves toward the wall opposite the base of the steps. With his back towards the wall he prepares himself for the hags assault. Ismark shield is raised and mace at the ready to strike.

“Come and feel the Divine Power of PELOR wretched one, and you’ll learn why the other old crow lays batter and broken in the woods!”

ERL

CAVE.jpg

OOC-

Ok, a bit crappy, but bear with me... :poke:

The lines running on both sides of the caves are the steps leading up to the outcropping. The outcropping has the green lever, and overlooks the cave as well as the cauldron, which Kyme is dangling over. The lever is the green thing, which releases the chain and let's however is chained fall. The cauldron is the round thing...

I don't know if this is where everyone is standing exactly. If you are standing somewhere else, just tell me, so I know. ^_^

DM:

The hag cackled and charged Ismark and Vic, her hands slashing away at them.

She swung, missed Ismark by an inch, and her claws slashed across Vic's chest (12 damage [DR-2]), ripping a shoulder plate section and one of the breast-plates off.

The warforged recoiled, and with a metalic grind/grunt, he stood up again, and swung his massive blade at the hideous creature. Vic's sword slashed across the hag, cutting it across the chest (4 damage [DR-10]). The Pelor priest swung his club and smashed it into the hag (2 damage [DR-10]). The hag shrieked, it's eyes glowing almost as red as Vic's.

The dwarf shot a bolt at her, but missed, and the bolt planted itself into the stone wall.

Meanwhile, Kyme broke free from the manacles holding his wrists. He smiled as he leaned back and felt Tanner's levitating stone supporting his back. He took a deep breath, and leaned up again, trying to free the chains clamped to his legs.

Kyra and Shannon moved forward towards the cauldron and stretched the cloak across the rim, making an improvised cover.

YOUR ACTIONS.

DM:

"You will pay dearly, fools. You will never get away with slaying one of our sisters..." the hag rasped, glaring at Ismark.

It moved, shifting from side to side, as if to leap. It's glowing eyes was watching Ismark carefully, also keeping the huge Warforged in sight.

Vic:

DAMAGE WARNING appeared on the left side corner of the Warforged vision.

Vic grunted, and looked at his chest, the broken adamantium shoulder plate dangling from it's last remianing bolt. He grabbed it, and yanked it off, then tossed it onto the ground. He hefted his sword upward with a loud metal grind, his crimson eyes glowing menacingly.

The runes in his vision turned from the glowing green to a dark red. A targetting-reticule-ward traced his vision, and locked onto the hag's form.

OPPONENT AQUIRED appeared in the corner of his vison, as he lifted his greatsword and readied for another charge.

Gund swears under his breath as his shot goes wide, and again as the hag engages the others in close-quarters battle, making it difficult for him to draw another bead. He shakes his head in anger and frustration as he slings his crossbow, draws his staff, and races up the steps toward the ledge, eyes open for the chance to atack the hag from the back.

Upon hearing the anger in the Hag’s voice over the death of her sister, Ismark lets a sly grin cross his face for her to see.

That’s right, turn your anger towards me.., a bit more goading and she may foolishly ignore Vic! he thinks, hoping the Warforged can take advantage of his distraction.

“I am the Chosen of Pelor!.., Wielder of the Mace of Banishment, with the Soul Mace of Pelor! your vile darkness shall be destroyed by his purifying light!.., as your sister’s existence was snuff out by my Holy Might!, so shall your end follow this day!” Ismark shouts as he spots that the one called Kyme has managed to free himself. Then he positions himself for his attack.

Perhaps he’ll be able to assist Vic!, must keep her focused on me

“Face ME! wicked one.., know that you have been judged by the Chosen of Pelor!” here Ismark narrows his eyes as he prepares to speak the tongue of Demons. Whether or not she can understand him he cares not, but hopes to add a bit of confusion to her angered state.

<Abyssal>I command thee to face me!, Know that I am here not by chance but by the guiding light of the Shining One himself, are paths were destined to cross and your fate shall come by my hand. As I crushed the skull of your sister and left her broken form to rot.., so shall it be with you!<Abyssal> He says dauntingly.

Raising his shield above his head Ismark swings his mace low, using his attack to confuse the Hag, all the while allowing Vic to take advantage of the opening this aiding attack left for him. OOC: Aid Another, +2 melee for The Mighty Warforged!

ERL