Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By viking_hank
      Goremaw, the great purple worm, I made lots of mistakes while painting this mini. I had to go back and correct a lot of over painting. Tried to use Army painter paints, didn’t care for them. Constructive criticism is welcome. Sticking to Reaper paint from now on. 

• By Captainrumm
      I'm fighting a painting slump. Painter's block. I have a ton of minis I need to paint but just can't seem to get started on them. So, as a distraction... Painted this Great Worm up as a Frostgrave Giant Worm. 

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

If you walk without rhythm, you won't attract the worm...

Kev!
      P.S. If you walk without rhythm, you'll never learn!
    • By Metalchaos
      Here's another aberration I completed last weekend. This is an update from the Dung Monster I posted in June 2017. Reaper Miniatures 02737, Dung Monster was sculpted by Jason Wiebe. It can also be found in the 10031, Dungeon Horrors Box Set. I added four tentacles around its maw. The tentacles are from Reaper Miniatures 03334, Creature Components. I recently added the drools and completed the base.

• By lexomatic
      Here's a few pics of my Bones Great Worm, completed during my July paint binge.

Here's some pics of rats. I especially like the cow patterned one.

WIP is here:

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)